Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

Bront said:
"I'm sorry, had to attend to a little business. Please make sure Hanable gets this when you return." He hands a letter to Whitlock.
"Ay that I will" the dwarf agrees before tucking in to the feast "Ye set a tasty table Lord" Whitlok says between mouthfuls of food and drink "The statue has sentimental value for ya?" enquires Whitlok "or is it just a nice piece? Me n art don't mix" he says with a grin.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

D20Dazza said:
"Ye set a tasty table Lord" Whitlok says between mouthfuls of food and drink.

Turning to face the noble Marek adds "I agree wholeheartedly your Lordship. The repast is exquisite." Then rotating between Whitlok and the Noble during the next exchange.

D20Dazza said:
"The statue has sentimental value for ya?" enquires Whitlok "or is it just a nice piece? Me n art don't mix" he says with a grin.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's a relic from an estate I used to own in Cyre. Hanable stubled across it a while ago, and mentioned he could recover it when I had spoken about it at a dinner we both attended. Mostly sentimental value, but I believe it origionaly was recovered from a dig of a temple from ages ago before the war."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

Whitlok's sobers at the mention of Cyre, his country brogue disappears and is replaced by a strong, cultured, noble tone "I feel your pain m'Lord" he says as he nods his head in sympathy "It is difficult to loose ones estates and it softens the hurt to suround oneself with things from the past. If there is anything else I can do for you m'Lord you need but ask."

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Ignoring the conversations for the most part but making sure to listen at listen a little bit for any useful information Hobbes will concentrate on eating his food. Continuing to eat the well made food with my hands and will even pack some of the extra food on my plate for a later time.

Upon hearing Whitlock mention missing his home brings back memories of Uncle Thadius and the times we had. Also this reminds me that as much as I enjoy being with the Hunters, I do need to look into more of my background and if they lead me away form the Hunters it is a choice I will have to make.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Not realy much that can be done now. What's done is done, and fortunately I had a place to take refuge in and did not loose everything. But I do appreciate the sentiment."

Candide

First Post
With a complete lack of table manners, Talon bites into any food near him with gusto. He chews loudly until someone notices, and then stops. "Ugh, heh, sorry..." he says realizing he needs to have a fair amount of decorum at the table.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Candide said:
With a complete lack of table manners, Talon bites into any food near him with gusto. He chews loudly until someone notices, and then stops. "Ugh, heh, sorry..." he says realizing he needs to have a fair amount of decorum at the table.

"Please not talk with you mouth full."

Bront

The man with the probe
The rest of the evening proceeds uneventfully. When you are ready to retire, a servant leads each of you to a well furnished bedroom with a large feather bed. There is a small bag on each bed with a note attached that reads 'Thank You' and each bag contains 50 gold. You all sleep comfortably, and wake up in the morning to the smell of fresh bacon and pancakes. There is a smorgas board of breakfast food awaiting you in the morning as well, and Lord Elder joins you all for breakfast.

"I hope you all were comfortable last night. I know you must be off soon, so I packed your wagon with some extra food stuffs for the trip. Hopefully they should last you on your return trip."

OOC: unless anyone has anything they need to do, you should be ready to set off. Everyone should be able to be healed up to full by now between rest and spells, and if anyone has anything they need to prep, let me know.

Remove ads