Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

As easily as possible Marek guides the wagon to the indicated spot. Engaging the brake he jumps down and after a moments stretch and joins his companions. "Actually I found the Ogre's fascinating. From what I understand of ogres, normally a group that large is extremely rare without a powerful handler. I mean aside from the smell it was very educational."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Ogres? Realy? I heard they had been raiding the roads lately, but I did not know they were coming en masse. I wonder what's gotten into them?" Lord Elder says.

He leads you into a large open room with several couches and chairs. "Please, have a seat, while I get the servents on dinner. Would anyone want something to drink? I'm sure you're all parched after your long trip."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

"Well seeing as though yer payin ah, I'll have a big ol mug o rum. Just the thing I be needin ta warm de ol cockles" Whitlok says a grin spreading across his face and his eyes brightening with lust "mmmmm, da taste o' rum, nectar o t gods I tell ya. Ya know ya can go witout solids if ya have rum recruits. Keep tat in mind n it might juz save yer life one day"

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

With a complete lack of decorum talking to the host, "I would like some ale as well and possibly some meat and cheeses as it has been sometime since last we ate and just in from the trail I am hungry." Then moving over to an offered seat I lay my weapon across my legs and sit down, making sure I am in view of all the entrances to the room.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

Softly chuckling to himself "I am fine with whatever you are having, Sir." Marek answers to the Noble. Then moving to a nearby corner he finds a place to rest his staff. Marek will then find the closest seat and relax.

OOC - Changing colors to not confuse with Bronts' dialogue.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Lord Elder takes your orders and sets off. Shortly there after, your drinks arive (Marek gets a glass of fine wine). He returns about an hour later "I'm sorry, had to attend to a little business. Please make sure Hanable gets this when you return." He hands a letter to Whitlock. "Some food should be ready soon, come join me at the table."

He leads you to a long diningroom table filled with several different appitizers. "The roast should be ready in a while, but we'll have plenty to eat at the moment as well. Have a seat please." He takes his place at the head of the table.

Over the course of the meal, the servents bring out several different courses, including a soup, several different salads, cold cuts, pastries, and roast pig.

OOC: You have time to talk with the noble if you want, or we can continue to the next day.

Temujin

First Post
Brogen, who had remain quiet all day, looked at the feast with aniticipation. Finally, something's gone right. He thinks to himself eyeing the food and taking a deep gulp of his drink.

ooc: I didn't get a chance before due to internet being out, but he's drinking wine.

Remove ads