Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Anune wakes up just a bit late, savoring her night in a good bed, then goes outside to stretch and run through a few sword exercises. Once her blood is stirred, she cleans herself up, puts the gold in her purse, dresses, and heads down for as much breakfast as she can eat. "Thank you Lord, your hospitality is exquisite," Anune says with a smile, before sitting down to eat.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Dragonmarked Paragon/ Wizard

Rising with the first light of day Marek gathers his spell shards and begins his morning ritual. "Do they realize how hard this is with the smell of bacon in the air!" but quickly his mind falls into the familiar patterns. Once finished he cleans himself and repacks his backpack with the extra gold.

After a time he makes his way downstairs and almost immediately becomes distracted by the masses of food. He happily partakes of a plate full. "This is lovely, to bad it won't be seen again for days." "The meal is wonderful your lordship!"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlok Dwarf Ranger/Extreme Explorer

Whitlok and Sithik are up before dawn and out scouting the area, practising his woods lore and stretching the aged badger's weary muscles. Upon retuning to the lords estates, the smell of breakfast thick in the air, Whitlok strides into the dining area while Sithik finds a cool patch of ground outside to lie, sleep and dream of female badgers and strawberries in (his favourite dream). "Yep, t return trip" his lordly manner of the evening before seems to have disappeared and he has reverted back to his country brogue "We must be leafin soon as we brake our fast. Thanks for your aid Sah"

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Finding the house silent once more, I sneak out a window and enjoy prowling around the estate, finding a nice place outside to rest for the night. Waking early in the morning to see the sun rise as I practice with my Tarresh, remembering how my Uncle used to teach me. Seeing Whitlock venture out with his companion a smile spreads across my face as I know I am in good company. The group I find myself with now all seem to know their business and we work well together.

Catching the faintest whiff of breakfast on the morning breeze I let my nose guide me back inside to my awaiting friends. Thanking Lord Eldar for the accommodations and the wonderful I prepare once more to set out in the world again. Hoping that we can find some excitement on the way home.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, House Tharask Half-Orc, Finder/Inquisitive

Bront said:
You all sleep comfortably, and wake up in the morning to the smell of fresh bacon and pancakes. There is a smorgas board of breakfast food awaiting you in the morning as well, and Lord Elder joins you all for breakfast.

"I hope you all were comfortable last night. I know you must be off soon, so I packed your wagon with some extra food stuffs for the trip. Hopefully they should last you on your return trip."

"You have been more than gracious. Thank you," says Kerlokh. "It is time for us to get going." He then turns and walks out of the building.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Sorry, was wating for Candide and Temujin.

After a wonderful breakfast, Lord Elder bids you adu. Well rested with full bellies, you set back on the road to Karrlakton.

Bront

The man with the probe
Fortunately the trip back to Karrlakton is quite uneventfull for the first day and a half. Road traffic seems to have picked up a bit, and at least once every few hours, you spy a wagon heading towards Vedykar. However, upon coming up to where you were assaulted on your treck the other way, you notice what appears to be the ruins of a wagon on the side of the road.

Remove ads