• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWorld Fantasy Football (ESPN), Week 13, final week of regular season.

Dungannon

First Post
So I noticed that detomo has started an ENWorld Fantasy Football (soccer) league and that got me wondering. Is anyone running an ENWorld Fantasy Football (US-style) league this year?

Last edited:

loki44

Explorer
Dungannon said:
So I noticed that detomo has started an ENWorld Fantasy Football (soccer) league and that got me wondering. Is anyone running an ENWorld Fantasy Football (US-style) league this year?

ESPN fantasy football is free this year.

Go Falcons!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I would be very interested in such a thing... I know I've screwed the pooch twice in basketball but I can assure you that's cause I hate points leagues instead of head to head leagues. (and ‘m not much of a basketball fan.)

loki44

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I hate points leagues instead of head to head leagues.

I much prefer head-to-head as well. You can do basketball and baseball that way rather than rotisserie but it's really labor intensive. Nothing beats fantasy football though.

Is there a clear #1 pick this year? It's usually pretty obvious but I think less so this year. Peyton Manning? I'm loathe to take a QB #1. Maybe Ladanian Tomlinson?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
loki44 said:
I much prefer head-to-head as well. You can do basketball and baseball that way rather than rotisserie but it's really labor intensive. Nothing beats fantasy football though.

I love Head to Head Baseball but really my only Baseball league I work with all the other players so its a great way to bust someone's chops..

loki44 said:
Is there a clear #1 pick this year? It's usually pretty obvious but I think less so this year. Peyton Manning? I'm loathe to take a QB #1. Maybe Ladanian Tomlinson?

Ah, good question. I'm not really sure who I would take number one yet.

Dungannon

First Post
Okay, I've started a private league at ESPN. It's a ten team league and I'll need to send you an invite if your interested, so the first nine people to get me their e-mail address will get invited. You can post it here or send me an e-mail at seatownjay-at-gmail-dot-com.

Remove ads