ENWorld Fantasy Football (ESPN), Week 13, final week of regular season.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Dungannon said:
I decided to use the "standard ESPN" rules, which means 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR "owners choice", 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K.
Cool, I've ran a Defense Only league for a few years now, which consisted of: 3 DT, 3 DB, 4 D, and a team defense. It’s been pretty fun at work. :)

Dungannon

First Post
Right now the league is set for an autodraft on Sept. 5. If we get the league filled and everyone is interested and can work out the time, I believe it's possible to change that to a live draft.

loki44

Explorer
Dungannon said:
If we get the league filled and everyone is interested and can work out the time, I believe it's possible to change that to a live draft.

I'll cast my vote right now in favor of a live draft. Drafting is half the fun IMO.

Storminator

First Post
Can I get in here?

While I'd much prefer a live draft, I've never seen one work here. There is simply no way everyone can get the same day and time commited.

PS

loki44

Explorer
Storminator said:
While I'd much prefer a live draft, I've never seen one work here. There is simply no way everyone can get the same day and time commited.

It's worth a shot. Let's wait and see after the league fills up. It doesn't usually take more than a few hours.

Maerdwyn

First Post
If there's space, I'm in. I think auto draft works best in this environment.

iliston at comcast dot net

Thanks.

Vendetta and Gomez expressed interest, too - I'll drop them a line.

Last edited:

Remove ads