The Immortal`s Handbook

Hi there! :)

Blacksad said:
Any news now :D ?

I thought this thread had gone the way of the dodo! ;)

I should have the writing for the first (main) section finished by the end of next week. With another section finished by the end of July. After that I should have the last two sections finished before the end of August (provided WotC don't decide to include me in the next round of the world submission contest ;) ).

1. Faith
2. Magic
3. Monsters
4. Campaigns

So in two weeks time I will talk to the publishers about what art we need for the first section. I foresee myself doing most (if not all) the .pdf art myself (any other budding artists out there interested?). While no Wayne Reynolds I am quite capable - sorry I don't have anything online I could show at the minute.

That done, the first section still needs to wait for Deities & Demigods to enter the SRD. No point clogging up Anthony Valterras Inbox until I have it ready though.

I will also be submitting another article (from the Immortals Handbook) to the next issue of Asgard Magazine (#7). This one will be about Magic.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I don't think there is an Immortal's handbook.

I think that Upper_Krust is conducting an elaborate Troll. Teasing us with announcements like "The first section will be ready in a week" or "I expect a release date of early October" or things like that. Occasional little "previews" from the document. But just you wait and see- this teasing will go on indefinitely, and the Handbook will never be published.

-Cheiromancer

(secretly hoping to be proved wrong)

Hello there! :)

Cheiromancer said:
I don't think there is an Immortal's handbook.

I think that Upper_Krust is conducting an elaborate Troll. Teasing us with announcements like "The first section will be ready in a week" or "I expect a release date of early October" or things like that. Occasional little "previews" from the document. But just you wait and see- this teasing will go on indefinitely, and the Handbook will never be published.

I can see how it might appear that way, which was why I haven't actually started any IH/WPS threads (including this one) in months.

Cheiromancer said:
(secretly hoping to be proved wrong)

It does actually exist (honest). :eek:

A combination of problems are simply conspiring against me to inexorably slow my progress. Mainly my own inability to stop tinkering with already finished elements. Also getting distracted by myriad discussions on various message boards (though enjoyable) doesn't help matters. Among numerous other issues I won't expound on herein. All told I only really have myself to blame though! :(

Remove ads