The Immortal`s Handbook

Knight Otu

First Post
Hi, all! :)

I have not seen the playtest document of the ELH (and I do not want it - I want the real thing!;)).
But I have seen a thread here on EN-World about it that mentioned the hundred-handed giants of greek mythology. Thus, I would assume that there are more mythology-inspired monsters in it.

S'mon

Legend
Knight Otu said:
Hi, all! :)

I have not seen the playtest document of the ELH (and I do not want it - I want the real thing!;)).
But I have seen a thread here on EN-World about it that mentioned the hundred-handed giants of greek mythology. Thus, I would assume that there are more mythology-inspired monsters in it.

The Hecatoncheire were in 1st ed Legends & Lore. Nice monster - I never got to use them against Thrin though, sadly. ;)
Greek mythos never really seemed to fit into my game-world Ea, there are a few references to it in my write-ups but I'm thinking of removing it entirely, I don't think it's ever been used in play. I mostly use Norse, Finnish, Baylonian/Sumerian & fictional gods in play.

Knight Otu

First Post
S'mon said:

The Hecatoncheire were in 1st ed Legends & Lore. Nice monster - I never got to use them against Thrin though, sadly. ;)
From what I've seen in the thread it might be a bit hard to use ... All I want to say is that they are the hundred-handed giants ;)

Hi bing mate! :)

bing said:
Maybe he is talking about the playtest version that is floating around the Internet. I haven't seen it, but I 'heard' it was 135 pages long. :)

But AGGEMAM intimated...

AGGEMAM said:
Well, it is a pre-print version, not the infamous playtest version, so I'm pretty sure they won't change much.

...?

Hi Simon! :)

S'mon said:

To paraphrase Han Solo:

"...bring em' on; I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!"

Hi Knight Otu mate! :)

Knight Otu said:
From what I've seen in the thread it might be a bit hard to use ... All I want to say is that they are the hundred-handed giants ;)

Just as long as Simon doesn't incorporate them into the 'Isle of the Elder Ones' adventure! :eek:

Remove ads