• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Immortal`s Handbook

Knight Otu

First Post
Hi, all! :)

I have not seen the playtest document of the ELH (and I do not want it - I want the real thing!;)).
But I have seen a thread here on EN-World about it that mentioned the hundred-handed giants of greek mythology. Thus, I would assume that there are more mythology-inspired monsters in it.

S'mon

Legend
Knight Otu said:
Hi, all! :)

I have not seen the playtest document of the ELH (and I do not want it - I want the real thing!;)).
But I have seen a thread here on EN-World about it that mentioned the hundred-handed giants of greek mythology. Thus, I would assume that there are more mythology-inspired monsters in it.

The Hecatoncheire were in 1st ed Legends & Lore. Nice monster - I never got to use them against Thrin though, sadly. ;)
Greek mythos never really seemed to fit into my game-world Ea, there are a few references to it in my write-ups but I'm thinking of removing it entirely, I don't think it's ever been used in play. I mostly use Norse, Finnish, Baylonian/Sumerian & fictional gods in play.

Knight Otu

First Post
S'mon said:

The Hecatoncheire were in 1st ed Legends & Lore. Nice monster - I never got to use them against Thrin though, sadly. ;)
From what I've seen in the thread it might be a bit hard to use ... All I want to say is that they are the hundred-handed giants ;)

Hi bing mate! :)

bing said:
Maybe he is talking about the playtest version that is floating around the Internet. I haven't seen it, but I 'heard' it was 135 pages long. :)

But AGGEMAM intimated...

AGGEMAM said:
Well, it is a pre-print version, not the infamous playtest version, so I'm pretty sure they won't change much.

...?

Hi Simon! :)

S'mon said:

To paraphrase Han Solo:

"...bring em' on; I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!"

Hi Knight Otu mate! :)

Knight Otu said:
From what I've seen in the thread it might be a bit hard to use ... All I want to say is that they are the hundred-handed giants ;)

Just as long as Simon doesn't incorporate them into the 'Isle of the Elder Ones' adventure! :eek:

Remove ads