[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
hafrogman (Kylest) has dropped all PbP activity due to heavy time constraints (he had posted a note about it, which I must have missed).

So, one spot will be free for a replacement, if someone is interested. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
hafrogman (Kylest) has dropped all PbP activity due to heavy time constraints (he had posted a note about it, which I must have missed).

So, one spot will be free for a replacement, if someone is interested. :)
I am interested, Thanee, if my credit is good for you. Were you thinking of someone making a new character or taking over the old one?

Thanee

First Post
“Credits will do fine.” ;)

I generally prefer making a new character myself, so I wouldn't ask anyone to take over an existing one, and it is no problem to get in new characters in this campaign at pretty much any point, anyways. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
I generally prefer making a new character myself, so I wouldn't ask anyone to take over an existing one, and it is no problem to get in new characters in this campaign at pretty much any point, anyways. :)
Kühl, let me read up on the OOC and IC thread and I'll submit a new one by the end of the week.

Voadam

Legend
Somehow I expect Kylest will discover the undead of the graveyard in a rather fatal manner shortly.

Welcome aboard Brand, look forward to seeing what type of gestalt hero you come up with.

Voadam said:
Welcome aboard Brand, look forward to seeing what type of gestalt hero you come up with.
Thanks, Voadam.

I don't think I'll be able to manage it this evening, Thanee. Hopefully I can "bastel" something together by tomorrow evening (EST). Looks like you could use another fighter-type? I'd be happy to fill a skill or tactical void if there is one missing.

Thanee

First Post
I don't think the party really has some severe lack of anything right now, but some martial character would certainly be useful. As I said somewhere, there is quite a bit of fighting coming along. ;)

BTW, not sure if you know, character sheets are not known to the other players (or anyone else for that matter), you should send me your draft via e-mail. Once you have a basic idea (no need to hurry, a few days are fine with me) and have your ability scores distributed, please send me an e-mail with those, so I can roll up your bonus ability points (as explained in first post here). And if you have any questions, feel free to ask away. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

OK, I've updated the sheet and am ready to go. Would you like me to email the final version to you?

Feel free to put me in whenever you like or tell me when I can step in. Woohoo, I'm excited! :)

Remove ads