[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
Figures, I'm on my way out of town for a few days. NPC Eldwyn as needed and I'll catch up Monday or Tuesday. Glad to see you are back in business!

Thanee

First Post
Note: I edited the map, because there was one hobgoblin too much on it (there were only five inside, not six). :D

@Mista Collins: Of course, the one I removed is the one you wanted to attack, so I suppose you will attack number III instead. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Hey, Bloodweaver, in case you missed it. Still waiting for your post in the COMBAT thread. :)

Since Aylor's actions are fairly predictable in this situation (*Crack* *Boom* *Smash* :p) I will move on tomorrow, either way.

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
I'm having a little difficulty keeping up with all my games in the post-subscribed thread era. If you don't see a post from me within 48 hours it is a safe bet that I've missed my cue. Please feel free to poke me with a sharp stick to get me back on track. I just hope that they stop tinkering and go live with EN World 2 soon.

Thanee

First Post
Scotley said:
I'm having a little difficulty keeping up with all my games in the post-subscribed thread era.

I have all the links to all threads of the PBP games on a personal website. Really handy, and I always know where to find them. :)

@Bloodweaver, no worries. Just thought, you might have missed it (which you probably had). ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads