[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Just checking in to let you know, that the game will continue within the next couple days... sorry, but I have been very busy lately (not completely unusual currently, I'm afraid). :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Doh! And to top it all of, when I came back from the station last week, my car was gone...

[sblock]Relax, I have it back now... rear window was broken in and the police fetched it and put it into a safe place to protect my property inside. Turned out that a small kid (like ~5yrs old) threw a stone or something on the glass and broke it. Still, when you stay there and think... "Yes, this is *exactly* where I left it..." Kinda weird.[/sblock]

...so, I had my thoughts elsewhere understandably, but it won't be long now. :)

Bye
Thanee

Mista Collins

First Post
I hate to have to do this as I have fully enjoyed this game, but I am going to have to drop from it. With the workload I have at work, along with going back for my Masters fulltime and studying for the CPA exam, I am currently swamped with activities outside of EN World and haven't been able to find time to actively keep up with all my games. This probably won't slow down for another year.

I want to thank you Thanee for running such a great game this entire time. I really wish I could find time, but it wouldn't be fair to you or the other players if I can only make a post once every two weeks. I don't want to slow anything down one bit.

I wish you all the best of luck and I might stop in on occasion and see how the game is going.

Thanee

First Post
Geez, I didn't even see this post until now... :eek:

Mista Collins said:
This probably won't slow down for another year.

We are probably still here by then (it's a pretty huge campaign ;)), so be sure to check in, once your schedule settles down! :D

I want to thank you Thanee for running such a great game this entire time. I really wish I could find time, but it wouldn't be fair to you or the other players if I can only make a post once every two weeks. I don't want to slow anything down one bit.

Well... not that we currently get even that done (my fault entirely, of course).

I wish you all the best of luck and I might stop in on occasion and see how the game is going.

Thank you very much for your participation, Mista Collins! It was great fun with you as a player! :D

Hopefully I will manage to make the game a bit faster again...

Speaking of which... game will pick up again over the weekend! Sorry (x1000) for the extended delays currently.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Havn't forgotten you. :)

But with the recent slowdown of the site I couldn't bring myself to load dozens of thread pages, which is necessary to get things rolling again... will do so tonite, when I get home, though.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Site is back to slooooow... *sigh*

But it seems to be good enough still, so I can finally get this on the road again. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Remove ads