Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

Eluvan

First Post
JimAde:[sblock]
Krikit peers in through the broken hull and sees an empty corridor at first, grey and colourless but perfectly clear to his vision. As he watches though a loud, guttural moan comes from somehwere down the corridor and a large form - presumably the ogre guard - begins to pick itself up from the floor, muttering curses.[/sblock]

JimAde

First Post
Krikit skitters back out through the hole and makes his way to the ground, resuming the pleasing shape of a gnome on the way. "Well, the guard's still alive," he announces. "Maybe we should let him and this Emenukaris's people work out their differences before we make any claims."

JimAde

First Post
tylermalan said:
"Are they fighting up there? I don't think I can hear them... why are they fighting? Weren't they all working on the same ship?"

Krikit shakes his head. No, no. It's just that I'd rather not argue with an ogre at this time. He flashes a winning smile. He's a bit bigger than I am.

Vaerhia smiles winningly Wyk. "And I am sure they would feel it," she says, eyeing the Bariaur's muscles.

When Krikit scrambles back down the wall and changes back into a gnome, the succubus sighs. "Finally, some sense. Let's go - I'd like a stiff drink."

Scotley

Hero
Wyk

With a sigh, Wyk resigns himself to joining the others in retreat. "Perhaps we'll have another chance to teach these fellows a lesson." He moves over to Vaerhia almost prancing, "Under other circumstances, I'd offer to buy you that drink, but..." He shrugs, "Perhaps my fortunes will change soon enough."

tylermalan

First Post
"Sounds alright to me, since this wall is a bit... anyway! Where exactly are you in such a hurry to get us off to, Elandra? Oh, and, where are we again? Heh..."

He bounces down off the rubble against the wall following Krikit to the base.

Vaerhia's tail flicks lazily. “Perhaps…” she says to Wyk, “…but for now, perhaps you would be so kind as to accompany me to said drink.” She arches a questioning eyebrow and gazes at him from half-lidded eyes.

“Although,” she sighs heavily, “Perhaps I should change, so as not to alarm the locals.” Her form blurs slightly for a moment, then clarifies into a beautiful human woman – still obviously Vaerhia, save without the wings, horns, and tail. “There. That should do.”

Scotley

Hero
Wyk

"I'd be honored to accompany you anywhere fair lady," he says extenting an arm. After her transformation Wyk boldly, but oh so gently reaches up a hand to just graze her forehead, "I suppose we must respect our hosts, but I did find the horns most becoming.", he says with a wistful smile.

Eluvan

First Post
Elandra seems very relieved, though she gives a slight cough of embarassment at Vaerhia and Wyk's flirtation and turns hurriedly to Eclaiyan to address his queries. "Hopeless," she says. "You're in Hopeless, on the Outlands, the gate town to the Grey Waste. You... ummm... oh, hells, you're not Clueless are you? It'll take a while to explain this to you if you are..."

As she speaks she is leading the group away from the fortress into which the ship was crashed, her guards forging a path through the crowd. As the group comes out the other side of the crowd a few more enterprising individuals begin to slink after them, but most just drift away.

Remove ads