• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha stands, and walks over to Alyz, and folds her into a warm embrace, joining her in tears. "No wonder you've been suffering Sister. But you did what you felt was right, and I wouldn't be here without you. Because of you, all of father's work was not wasted."

"Alyz...Lhyzra... I forgive you."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Alyz, I've seen what happened to Zythryd. I couldn't wish that on my own father, and now I know he had so much more planned. I only wish you would have had another option. And I think, deep down, he would have understood. You killed him and saved those he loved, and that takes a strong and true love that few are capable of."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Alyz, you're one of the most beautiful women I know, and just on the outside. You did for Father something he would have done himself if he could, I'm sure. He may have not been able to understand, but you can't blame him for that. Let it go Alyz, release your suffering and anger. I'm here for you, and I love you Syster."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha, it wasn't just the execution...it was long before that, before you were born, that he rejected me, cruelly broke my heart. He cared more about Arris than any of the people on it...And there is nothing you can say that will change it."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Alyz, I'm sorry he didn't return your love. I wish he were here right now, to know how special you are. I know my love is a poor substitute, but please accept it. You carry so much burden, just let go Sister."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I can't let go, Vasha. I have to accept all the burdens that are upon me, for the people of Arris. I have been dead inside for 30 years...The pain, the suffering, the hatred of others, none of it can hurt me any more...Vasha, you should leave this place while you are still safe, while you still have your soul..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"You're not dead, you cared for me, and you care for Louteah. Alyz, you can be so wise, but now you're being silly. We are nothing without our love, and you have so much love in your heart. Part of sharing love is sharing the pain and burdon of those you love. You've shared so much of others, let me help you your pain."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha...please...Just leave me be...I was serious that you need to get out of here before it is too late...Imagine what would happen if they caught you. I can't let that happen, and I'm not sure if I have it in me to kill you too..."

Remove ads