Happy Thanksgiving!!!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, stop sometime this weekend and count your blessings. You might be surprised.

*grins* Thanks, DMCal! I was having a pretty crappy morning (Ahhhh - I do love spending an hour at the DMV and then being told that my Birth Certificate is not official enough so I need to get a new one)... but - I've taken a time out and counted a few blessings... and things aren't looking so crappy, afterall. :)

I really have no idea... it's old. I've had it since I was born... so - it doesn't look like the example of a South Dakota birth certificate that they have on file, apparently. So - luckily - I've got my mom back home that is on her way to the county court house in my home town to get me a new one and ship it off. Hopefully it'll be here by early next week.

In other news, my husband doesn't have proof of insurance in his vehicle for some reason and, as such, I'm at home searching for it so that I can GO BACK to the DMV today to get new plates. Yay! I love red tape!

Frukathka said:
That is odd. I needed my birth certificate to renew my State ID last year and had no prob (born in '76).
I'm just a little annoyed by the whole ordeal. I had my social security card, my marriage certificate, and 5 different bills to confirm my address... but my birth certificate is - apparently - sketchy. But - it's policy. I suppose I should be *thankful* that my DMV-workers are on the look out for terrorists that may attempt to switch their driver's licenses from VA to MD. :heh:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases