General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

thotd
I agree a PrC should represent a unique combination of elements. What I am looking for is a minor adjustment or adaption. A feat sounds like the way to go. But I probably would be just as well off taking a cc rank and use the L6 feat for skill focus, at least in the short run.

thotd

doghead

thotd
RA said:
(OOC: If you don't go Ranger, soon you will, though--Pokemount, I choose you!)

RA, I have no idea what you are talking about. I do recall pokemount from the Is DND losing its sense of smell (or something like that) thread. I never did understand the reference.

thotd

Knight Otu

First Post
doghead said:
RA, I have no idea what you are talking about. I do recall pokemount from the Is DND losing its sense of smell (or something like that) thread. I never did understand the reference.

thotd
It is the line of thought that any kind of summoning must be from the pokemon anime/card game (where strange creatures are held in some kind of magical spheres, from which they are called out), and that the concept never existed before. :p

Velmont

First Post
A new feat could be done for Paladin/Rangers. I think there is one in one of the Complete that allow to add the bonus of Special Mount and Animal Companion together and allow Paladin to continue to progress once he has taken an level in Ranger.

Bront

The man with the probe
That was along the lines of what I was thinking, not sure if it's out there already. It's a rough wording one, so I was considering it carefully, and will probably have to make a table, but it can be done farily well. Not sure if there is something quite like that before.

doghead

thotd
Whoops. Sorry Bront. Should have put off posting until Nimisgod got his character status post up. My bad. Got too excited.

thotd

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Knight Otu said:
It is the line of thought that any kind of summoning must be from the pokemon anime/card game (where strange creatures are held in some kind of magical spheres, from which they are called out), and that the concept never existed before. :p
And here I thought that it was the line of thought that disposable summonable mounts are worthy of being made fun of and said nothing at all about the level of history of summoned creatures. :confused:

Pokemount = "mount concept is cheapened by summoning," not "I have no other way to describe the summoning."

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, so there goes one of the adventures I proposed in November. The other floped, but is still out there, might try again when there's more in the RDI.

Oirhandir (El Jefe) will be recruiting for my other adventure, he's got the details for that. Not sure if there is anyone in the RDI, and I know Someone was getting ready to recruit as well, so don't nessessarily want to steal his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads