General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

thotd
The characters in Ashin's Commission did meet those in A Teacher for Laynie as they both travelled along the Orussus-Fallon road.

thotd

Bront

The man with the probe
doghead said:
The characters in Ashin's Commission did meet those in A Teacher for Laynie as they both travelled along the Orussus-Fallon road.

thotd
Sorry, it was your adventure then :)

I almost went on that one too. Little orphan pulled at my heart strings though :)

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
I'm waiting for Someone to finish recruiting so I can (well, El Jefe can), recruit for another adventure of mine. Looks like we have too many adventures ;)

Right now I have two players. One or two more and I´m ready to start. All characters are welcome, but the party is lacking right now in the muscle and healing department.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
I just watched this, and it's pretty funny.

Fear of Girls, a DnD movie.
The DM in that is a friend of mine, Tom Lommel (Not sure if I spelled his last name right). He's also a judge for NASCRAG (They run the 2nd largest Roleplaying Event at Gencon).

I ran stuff for them for about 10 years (Starting when I was 15). Great people.

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
Right now I have two players. One or two more and I´m ready to start. All characters are welcome, but the party is lacking right now in the muscle and healing department.
Yeah, wondering where those mythical people KO promised us are ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
link Tom Lommel, one of the Council of Magisters on the Diamond Throne. Monte's fansite for Arcana Evolved. Must be another Tom Lommel then, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads