It is coming and we are all doomed!!!

Crothian

First Post
All the fun 4e threads of earlier this year got lost so to get back to where we were we need at least one.

And I heard from the trusted people down at the local game store that it is coming really soon!! Even though when pressed and asked about Wizards info on the subject they all shut up and had no responses.

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Crothian said:
All the fun 4e threads of earlier this year got lost so to get back to where we were we need at least one.

And I heard from the trusted people down at the local game store that it is coming really soon!! Even though when pressed and asked about Wizards info on the subject they all shut up and had no responses.

Yep, I heard it confirmed by Some Guy I Met in the Pub, so it is certain to happen before the year is out.

The Auld Grump

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
There were some birds flying SE by E which is 4 o' clock -
an obvious sign, 4e is coming. When I killed one and examined the liver it did not look good.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yep, and we all know WotC is coming out with more material because they hate us and want to take all of our money.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Yep, and we all know WotC is coming out with more material because they hate us and want to take all of our money.
How could they hate us? They love us! We're too stoopid to open our wallet at the mere mention of "Wot-See" or glacnce their funny little WotC label.

We're already stoopid to get hooked on Pay-2-Play MMORPGs, iPod, and MySpace.com.

Ergo, Humaniti sucks and must be terminated.

:p

Remove ads