• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It is coming and we are all doomed!!!

Odhanan

Adventurer
Crothian said:
All the fun 4e threads of earlier this year got lost so to get back to where we were we need at least one.

And I heard from the trusted people down at the local game store that it is coming really soon!! Even though when pressed and asked about Wizards info on the subject they all shut up and had no responses.
Looks like you've re-opened Pandora's box on this one, Crothian. ;)

kenobi65

First Post
A guy down at the game store, who knows a lot of people in the industry, says that Kevin Siembieda made so much money off of this fundraising drive the past few weeks that he's bought D&D away from Hasbro (oops, sorry, he actually said "Ha$bro", complete with some weird whistling to simulate the dollar sign), and 4E will actually be Rifts. And he's already got his lawyers working on closing this thread down.

The_Universe

First Post
Crothian said:
All the fun 4e threads of earlier this year got lost so to get back to where we were we need at least one.

And I heard from the trusted people down at the local game store that it is coming really soon!! Even though when pressed and asked about Wizards info on the subject they all shut up and had no responses.
In order to fulfill the satanic/freemasonic conspiracy, 4E has to come out at Gen Con 2006!

Crothian

First Post
The_Universe said:
In order to fulfill the satanic/freemasonic conspiracy, 4E has to come out at Gen Con 2006!

But it will only be availible to the right people......

and this is funny because today I was just reading a PDF on secret societies

darklight

First Post
Crothian said:
Wow, who would of thought a guy that large can get around so fast....

Hmm...a very large man moving around fast... that reminds me of something... could it be Santa Claus, in disguise??? That MUST be an omen! 4e is coming this Christmas!!!

At least Santa knows what to give us :p

Remove ads