D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar woke with a start, as he always did. He looked around the room, seeing the halfling still keeping watch. He got up, moving to the chest, "Get some sleep, little one. I'll watch for a while."

He then started looking through the chest, pulling the robes out one at a time, to figure out what they did. The mage had said they flashed with magic before. May as well see what they do.

Having been around for a while, he could identify a number of them. "A robe of useful items," he mumbles to himself. That could be handy, and dwarves like handy things. He folded it and stuffed it in his pack. The others would be useful, but he would let Whisper or the elf to pick, should they want one. Then he'll think about wearing one of the others. Maybe.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
After her nap, Whisper woke easily, feeling much better than she did after the room exploded in rainbow death. Taking stock of the situation, she pulled on her new robe. "Well," she rasped, "we should probably get moving, either through the portal or start digging."

The halfling eyed the other chest but, after what happened earlier, she figured the risk was much higher than the possible reward.

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar eyed the other chest as well. Might be weapons in there. Or better armor.

Then he looked back to the Book of Vile Darkness.

"If that book is the book we think it is, we canna just leave it here for whoever to read it," he said out loud.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris comes round from his trance feeling as if the great victory he intended to win wasn't so great or epic after all. Naeris sneaks out of his tunnel bed towards the room where he left his companions, weapon in hand. Naeris stifles a laugh when he sees the dwarf playing dress up Oh, I am surrounded by fools and idiots escaping wont be easy... Naeris thought to himself a thought he was not entirely sure was all his own

OOC: Am i right in thinking it is now pitch back being that Siljar was the man with the light.
Stealth [roll0]

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: That's true, I've got torches though, so we probably lit a few or the fireplace, during the watch. Also, I imagine Siljar's body would have provided some fuel for a fire in the pit.

"No one showed up, I guess the trap didn't alert anyone," Whisper observed. "I guess let's get working on clearing that tunnel."

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar covered the book in a cloth and slipped it into his pack, where it was safely out of sight. Then he hoisted his pack on, strapped it like normal, and looked to where the tunnel supposedly was.

"Well, we don't have the wizard anymore to make this easy on us," Koregar said, "So I guess I'll have to pick up the slack the rest o' you has been leavin. Hey elf! If you're there! Might want to use that wand you took to see if there's any secret doors 'afore I start gettin' blisters diggin' through this tunnel!"

Koregar started examining the collapsed tunnel, to see if it would be safe to get through, and if so, he starts excavating.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris emerges from the shadows and flings 3orbs of light at the Halfling "Now you can see whats going on as you blow your self up. And yes Mr.dwarf i had thought of that but i was unsure if i could leave you two fools on your own, wouldn't want you killing each other before we escape." Naeris heads off back down the tunnel to the room with the with the moat and waves his Wand of Secrets.

Remove ads