World at war IC

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Ok Boss," Tommy begins getting out the tools he will need and carying the supplies needed to set up the stage.

"Umm.. Orb just one problem, I ain't never built a stage from scratch before. Can you give me an idea of the shape and size you what?"

Mallak

First Post
Rossarrell smiles at Orb. "Sounds like fun!" The halfling turns and surveys the crowd, trying to decide the best way to approach their task.

[sblock=OOC]So, just to clarify, we're in a fort, right? How big is it? Is there a central keep? Lots of outbuildings? Blacksmith, church, stable, barraks, mess hall, central command post (basically, a map of everything we can see would be good)? How high are the walls? Do they go all the way around? Are there ramps, stairs, or ladders to get up on them/in them? How about number of gates and guard towers? Are there any trees, or perhaps a pond inside the walls? Any other physical features I'm missing? What are the people like? Lots, few? Mainly civilians or military? Are there any children? Maybe page boys running around? How about other races aside from human? And finally, like Orb, Ross will try to gauge the general mood of the place. (Sense Motive +6/+8)[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol pulls her sister by the arm, "Hey, let's have a look around!" Off they go, darting through a crowd of people.

Icarus has been let go, to fly above the town to look around.

[sblock=OOC]Hide +20
Listen +16
Search +9
Spot +14

Hide to move through the crowd and be difficult to follow/keep track of
Listen/Search/Spot to find something useful (what we're looking for)

I also have Track
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mallak

First Post
Rickol said:
Rickol pulls her sister by the arm, "Hey, let's have a look around!" Off they go, darting through a crowd of people.

"Yes, let's!" Rossarrell darts after her brother, quickly overtaking him to take the lead...to where she doesn't know, but at least she'll get there first! Of course, that means she'll encounter all the dangers first, too, but a good sister has to look out for her little brother. And, though she might not admit it, she's always comforted knowing Rick's protecting her back.

Bront

The man with the probe
Amazing Triangle said:
"Ok Boss," Tommy begins getting out the tools he will need and carying the supplies needed to set up the stage.

"Umm.. Orb just one problem, I ain't never built a stage from scratch before. Can you give me an idea of the shape and size you what?"

"Make it long, with some depth, and hopefully high enough to hide stuff behind."

Ferrix

Explorer
Slightly lost amidst the flurry of motion Barak doesn't really know what to do with himself. Now inside the enemy fort though, he begins to examine the area strategically, like any good military man might.

OOC: Looking at the general layout; where guards are stationed, possible choke points, watch towers, gates/portucullis', etc.

JonnyFive

First Post
[sblock=map key] yellow fill= the wall/towers
blue crosses on yellow fill = broken towers
red = main keep
green = barracs
gray = open air forge
brown = party camp sight
light blue = gate's

walls are 20 feet high, towers are 30.
each block is 20 feet
[/sblock]

As you search around, you find that there are almost no civilians. you are able to freely roam the court yard and the blacksmith area, but every time you approch the keep barraks or the towers, you are glared at by the guards posted there till you move off.

tommy, as you go to put the stage up, you find all the poles and sheets for the stage have been color cordinated and numbered. after playing with them for a few minuets you have a general idea how to get it set up. you have it up in about 3 hours you guess.

Barak, you feel that if you can get up on one of the east towers, you could lay down some heavy fire from relitive safty if needed.

Attachments

• grid2.GIF
    grid2.GIF
    8.4 KB · Views: 80

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
As they walk away from some guards, Rickol mentions to her sister, "If they ever gather for a reason, it'd be easier to get in there... you think they have any alternative entrances?"

Remove ads