World at war IC

Bront

The man with the probe
Orb, not one to take lip, will scold the Patrol on their manors, and then try to draw them into the conversation. "Where did you learn such mannors? Besides, shouldn't you be a bit nicer to your guests?"

OOC: Intimidate +11 (Not bad for 0 ranks), all other skills as stated.

JonnyFive

First Post
"Miss, the military did not issue us manners, they issued us orders. if you procede to distract the guards you will be confined to your camp, understand? And you two, if i catch you screwing around again you are going to be on special duties for a week, understand me?" the sargent barks back at you. you have the distinct feeling that he's not kidding.

Bront

The man with the probe
Orb huffs and turns her nose up. "Well, I can see you're not interested in entertainment then. I'll just inform your superiors of your feelings and my troupe can gather their things and be on it's way, and I'll be certaint to pass along your names, as it seems you speek for all your companions."

With that, Orb turns storms off towards the keep.

OOC: Bluff again, though she has plans if/when she gets to the keep.

JonnyFive

First Post
"please miss, dont do that. Sarge just trys to keep order is all. we really want to see you play." one of the guards calls after orb begging.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, all right, but you could do better to be nice to your guests. It's not like we're prisoners," Orb says.

JonnyFive

First Post
"thats just the sargent miss. he's always that way. you get used to him with time i guess." the guard seems truly appolagetic. you notice that he isn't focusing all of his attention on you, but is letting his eyes wander to make sure he isn't accused of not paying attention again.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Well, sis," Rickol takes a glance around and then looks back at the direction of the rest of the group, "Ready to go back and tell everyone what the place is like?"

Bront

The man with the probe
JonnyFive said:
"thats just the sargent miss. he's always that way. you get used to him with time i guess." the guard seems truly appolagetic. you notice that he isn't focusing all of his attention on you, but is letting his eyes wander to make sure he isn't accused of not paying attention again.
"Well, perhaps he'll learn he'll catch more flies with honey than vineger," Orb says, before turning and walking back to her camp.

Mallak

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
"Well, sis," Rickol takes a glance around and then looks back at the direction of the rest of the group, "Ready to go back and tell everyone what the place is like?"

"Head back already? But our tale will be so boring!" she says with a mischevious grin. She relents, though, and they return to the group.

Remove ads