• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World at war IC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol shrugs, "This is kind of a boring place anyway." He wanders back to the group with his sister.

"Hey guys! Anything interesting around here?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Did you find anything interesting?" Orb asks. "Apparently the Seargent here doesn't know how to mind his manors or treat a guest," she says in a huff.

Jdvn1

"Maybe you could tell Sarge we're now converting from entertainment troupe to ettiquette teachers." Rickol gives a smile and turns to his sister, with a deep bow, "How do you do, madame?"

Mallak

First Post
Despite the fact that she is not wearing a dress, Rossarrell gives a very delicate curtsy, complete with proper hand and finger placement and a little inclination of her head. She giggles lightly in the sycophantic way of the courtly lady and says breathlessly, "Oh, good sir! It is so wonderful to acquaint your personage!"

JonnyFive

First Post
As your group is chatting, a young troop comes trotting up to your area. "Excuse me, i'm here to pass a message on to your group. apparently our commander has decided to cancel tomorrow nights festivities, and he asks that you be ready to leave the camp by tomorrow morning. he still wishes you to perform tonight, if thats not to much to ask." He says nervously.

Bront

The man with the probe
"What!?!?" Orb says, obviously upset. "We came all this way for just one performance?!?! I hope he still expects to pay for both of them..."

She sighs, reigning in her voice a bit, "I guess we'll just have to make do, but the second night is usually the better of the two, so I hope he knows he's missing out."

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Rickol grabs the hand of the young troop and brings him to to his sister, "My dearest sister, a new personage to aquaint!" He turns to do the gentleman, "Good day, sir! Please, it is improper to just pop in, give bad news, and then to depart--you must properly pay a visit!"

[sblock=Twin Link]Mischeivous. Very. And a sense of wanting help.[/sblock]

Rickol greets him and introduces him to some of the troup, making up alternate names and titles for some of the members. "Don't tell me you didn't know the variety we have at hand!" Rickol shakes the man's hand, and pats him on the back repeatedly, having a careful eye for what he may have on his person... like a key? Now, such a young, unexperienced recruit still have much to learn...

ooc: Let's first do a Spot check to see if there are any obvious keys, or other things that may come in handy for us...
Spot +14 (+16 if human)
Though, Rickol is relying on his sister to do the actual lifting--they've probably pulled this stunt before

Last edited:

JonnyFive

First Post
the troop criges a bit when orb yells "yes miss, you will recieve full payment. i'm sorry that he cut it short. is there anything else that i can help you with?"

Remove ads