The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
moritheil said:
SG - I'm curious about the template. The notes I have on the half-minotaur state:...

Yep, you're right, I missed that.
I was trying to find a way to get 10ft reach ;)
I'll wrap things up within the next day or so.
Cheers,

SG

Ringmereth

First Post
Sorry it's taken me so long, but writing up casters is always a pain. Nevertheless, I'm nearly finished with my wizard; I just need to finalize my feat choices and do a little last-minute shopping before Arxas Gaalian is ready for action. When the build is final and I've built a good background and the like, I'll post him in the RG thread and introduce him in-game.

[sblock=Arxas Gaalian]Name: Arxas Gaalian
Class: Wizard 9/Fatespinner 4
Race: Tiefling
Hit Dice: 13d4+26, 61 HP
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft
Armor Class: 19 (10 +3 dex, +6 armor)
Base Attack Bonus: +6
Grapple: +6
Attacks: +1 light crossbow +10 (1d8+1, 19-20 x2)
Face/Reach: 5x5/5ft
Special Qualities: Tiefling traits
Special Attacks: None
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +11
Abilities: Strength 10, Dexterity 16, Constitution 14, Intelligence 23 [29], Wisdom 10, Charisma 12
Skills: Concentration +18 [16], Diplomacy +10 [14] Knowledge (arcana) +25 [16], Knowledge (dungeoneering) +19 [10], Knowledge (local) +19 [10], Knowledge (nature) +19 [10], Knowledge (nobility and royalty) +14 [5], Knowledge (religion) +25 [16], Knowledge (the planes) +25 [16], Profession (gambler) +5 [5], Search +15 [12], Spellcraft +27 [16]
Feats: Arcane Mastery, Extend Spell, Fell Drain, Greater Spell Penetration, Scribe Scroll, Spell Penetration
Languages: Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Elven, Ignan, Infernal
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Deity: None
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 143 lbs

Spells:
Spells Known:
O: All
1st: Charm person, comprehend languages, disguise self, identify, lesser orb of acid (CArc), mage armor, magic missile, protection from chaos/evil/good/law, ray of enfeeblement, shield, silent image
2nd: Alter self, command undead, false life, invisibility, mirror image, protection from arrows, resist energy, sadism (BoVD), scorching ray
3rd: Dispel magic, fireball, fly, haste, hold person, nondetection, stinking cloud, suggestion
4th: Animate dead, assay resistance (CArc), celerity (PHBII), dimension door, enerviation, evard's black tentacles, orb of cold (CArc), polymorph, scrying
5th: Cone of cold, dismissal, dominate person, friend to foe (PHBII), hold monster, magic jar, teleport, wall of force
6th: Chain lightning, contingency, create undead, disintegrate, true seeing
7th: Banishment, finger of death, plane shift, project image, spell turning

Spells Memorized: 4/7/6/6/6/5/3/2
0: Arcane mark, detect magic x2, prestidigitation
1st: Identify, magic missile x2, protection from chaos/evil/good/law, ray of enfeeblement x2, shield
2nd: Alter self, false life, invisibility, mirror image, scorching ray x2
3rd: Dispel magic, fireball x2, fell drained magic missile x2
4th: Animate dead, assay resistance, dimension door, enervation x2, orb of cold
5th: Cone of cold, dominate person, friend to foe, teleport, wall of force
6th: Disintegrate x2, true seeing
7th: Finger of death, project image

Save DCs: 19 + spell level

Inventory: 150,000 gp
Headband of intellect +6 (36,000 gp)
+2 twilight mithral chain shirt (10,250 gp) (PHBII)
Heward's handy haversack (2,000 gp)
Cloak of resistance +3 (9,000 gp)
+1 light crossbow (2,335 gp)
20 bolts (2 gp)
20 silver bolts (42 gp)
20 cold Iron bolts (4 gp)
Ring of arcane might (20,000 gp) (CArc)
Spells learned [2 of 1st level, 5 of 2nd, 4 of 3rd, 5 of 4th, 4 of 5th, 1 of 6th, 3 of 7th] (18,775 gp)
Scrying mirror (1000 gp)
50,582 gp[/sblock]

moritheil

First Post
SG - Great! Becoming Large is easier than you might suspect - per my statement to Question and Shayuri, you can just take 1 more racial HD and advance to Large (also advancing your SR and SLA CL by 1.)

Ringmereth - Looks like a solid build. Jump right in when ready!

Dog Moon - Nope, but don't let that stop you. As stated before, you can still use anything official (aside from Incarnum) as long as you're willing to communicate the mechanics involved.

Shayuri - Just a bit feisty following subsequent queries. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
moritheil said:
Dog Moon - Nope, but don't let that stop you. As stated before, you can still use anything official (aside from Incarnum) as long as you're willing to communicate the mechanics involved.

Cool. I'll type up the spells I've taken from there and send them to ya via email.

Might be a lot of typing though. :)

reel_big_gish

First Post
I can make wands and staves of curative effects for 37.5% of book price, if everyone's willing to contribute a bit of gold.

For reference, i can make a fully-charged staff of Heal for about 11k, or I can pop out wands of CLW for 281gp each.

Staves are more expensive, but I can guarantee 150hp per charge with my UMD skill.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
moritheil said:
SG - Great! Becoming Large is easier than you might suspect - per my statement to Question and Shayuri, you can just take 1 more racial HD and advance to Large (also advancing your SR and SLA CL by 1.)

Kewl!

1 question though...what's SLA CL?
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads