First Post
Eel.

Attachments

• eel.jpg
    eel.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 108

Bobitron

Explorer
The salmon and frog ones are my new favorites! Really glad to see some new work and to hear you are enjoying making these once again.

Sialia

First Post
During a particularly dry training session today on diversity laws and the hiring process, my friend Yodelling Roach put a bug in my ear (not literally) about how I've been unconciously discriminating against persons of exoskeletal structure in my image selection.

So, ok, I started doodling bugs all over the margins of my notes.
Actually that's not exactly true.
There were no notes, just the class title and date, and then a pile of marginal doodles.

But anyway, I got bugs now for air, earth, fire, and water, so I'll start posting them as time allows.

Bees first of course.

Bees are easy. Bees get all the glamour. Sweetness and sting.
Right side up, it's a symbol of focus and industry, probably gives you a plus whenever you're working on a skill that directly relates to your character's life's ambition, or coordinating effective teamwork, or suchlike.
Reversed, it's a mindless little worker, geased into working on whatever task amuses the GM.

Yes, yes, my Roachy friend. There will be a roach card just for you.
Only thing I can think of for a roach symbol is indestructability, but that's not a bad card for a gamer to draw.
Er, unless it comes out reversed and it's your foes that will be indestructible, of course . . .

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
I had not thought of that.

I knew there was a reason that looked right.

:)

It's good to hear from you.

And for some reason, I am suddenly wondering if it would break genre too much to do a maniacal brain-in-a-jar card.

Hmm.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I have to say I was SO planning to do a brain in a jar icon and create an alt-id just so that Migraine could communicate with his little yodelling buddy. I'm pleased you remembered :D

Attachments

• migraine.gif
    migraine.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Remove ads