Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Mythweaver does not see any out-of-place objects here in the room. Though suicide may not be his first guess, it is impossible to rule it out based on such circumstantial evidence--he may have committed suicide after a nap or something.*

Erekose13

Explorer
With the big picture out of the way, Mythweaver starts to look around in things. Drawers, under the bed, etc. Trying to see if there is anything that might give more clues into Ammon's life and the situation he was in.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The drawers contain mostly articles of clothing that aren't hung up in the wardrobe, random knicknacks from his travels, and sheafs of paper full of love poetry to Lynestra.*

Erekose13

Explorer
Yet more evidence contradicting suicide. he thought to himself. He'll also check the bed, including under the covers to see if there is anything more to be found. After finding nothing there he'll add a couple of spells to his search, detect magic and detect poison.

Erekose13

Explorer
He'll extend his search to the main chamber then the small chambers other than the bedroom in Ammon's quarters. He does not have anything in particular that he is looking for now.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Mythweaver does not find anything particularly interesting with regards to murder in his casual search. There's art, furniture, curios, and books here--everything one might expect from a wealthy young nobleman. There is also a room with a private bath, a study, a sitting room, and others.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I think they stalled when unleashed asked for input. Time to unstall!)

"Yes, my love, let's," Claudia replies to Tiberius, as they head back an rejoin Mythweaver, "Did you find anything interesting?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes I've found much, though not all is good news. The position of the body and the dagger suggests the posibility of suicide. However, from what we know of Ammon, as well as these love letters and the poison on the end of the dagger, I do not put much stock in that theory. The disappearance of the deadbolts on the locks is another sign that this is not his doing. That said, he does not show any signs of struggle. He is naked and in bed, yet was clearly awake when he died. Little points to an actual suspect though. Was there anything outside?" replies Mythweaver as if reading through a list of facts he had compiled.

Remove ads