OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey, I just watched the last episode of FMA again and I noticed a few things that are different in our but you apparently missed.

Like Ed said in "Goodbye" Mustang would never be accepted as the Fhurer after everything that's happened. Instead the country returned to being ruled by an assembly, according to the narration by Schiezka.

Not that I'm complaining ;) but as far as I have seen it's never mentioned that Al remembers the gate.

What happened to Rose's baby?

I guess you sort of mentioned the first one but you never stated it officially as a difference from the show. So anyway, not saying you should change it, just pointing it out to you. I also got some useful stuff for playing Al from that episode.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hey, I just watched the last episode of FMA again and I noticed a few things that are different in our but you apparently missed.

Like Ed said in "Goodbye" Mustang would never be accepted as the Fhurer after everything that's happened. Instead the country returned to being ruled by an assembly, according to the narration by Schiezka.

Not that I'm complaining ;) but as far as I have seen it's never mentioned that Al remembers the gate.

What happened to Rose's baby?

I guess you sort of mentioned the first one but you never stated it officially as a difference from the show. So anyway, not saying you should change it, just pointing it out to you. I also got some useful stuff for playing Al from that episode.
In the movie, Mustang is also not the fuhrer, but he is in the game. Even though Ed said he would never be accepted, it technically isn't a 'difference', I think, if Mustang manages to prove that wrong. After all, he has Grumman on his side, which Ed might not know. The assembly was in charge for a while, and they voted for Mustang as fuhrer.

As to Rose's baby, it's still in Resembool, though of course not a baby anymore.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hey, so how was your thingie, with the money and stuff, or something :p ?
Yeah, they're not going to have the answer on that for some time. It's like applying for college, only it's the government and not a private institution, so it takes twice as long to decide :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, that's for research programs. It's a fellowship, which is handled by a different office of the NSF.
NSF is NSF. Still going to be 6 mos. before you know.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I just got this book from the library; "Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles". It's got all sorts of information so you might want to check it out.

Remove ads