OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Jolmo

First Post
I've been going back and forth since I don't know if I could do her justice, but if you're still looking for a player for Psiren, I'd like the chance to play her. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jolmo said:
I've been going back and forth since I don't know if I could do her justice, but if you're still looking for a player for Psiren, I'd like the chance to play her. :)
Hmmm, okay then--you're going to have to wait a bit, though. I had a few choices for openings, and I've already picked the one that gets Psiren in a bit later. That's good anyway, as it gives me more time to make you a details e-mail like the ones I sent the others--I'm a bit pressed for long stretches of time this week due to a Fellowship application, anyway.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Great to see someone for Psiren, I can hardly wait to see what strange events she provokes.

That's weird, the forum clock is an hour ahead of the clocks in my house, including the one on my computer, anyone else getting this? I'm -10 GMT.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Great to see someone for Psiren, I can hardly wait to see what strange events she provokes.

That's weird, the forum clock is an hour ahead of the clocks in my house, including the one on my computer, anyone else getting this? I'm -10 GMT.
Daylight savings time. Go into your preferences and tell the forum to adjust and it will ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Daylight savings time. Go into your preferences and tell the forum to adjust and it will ;)

Hawaii doesn't have daylight savings time... Well maybe the earthquake changed that, it was apparently a big deal. :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hawaii doesn't have daylight savings time... Well maybe the earthquake changed that, it was apparently a big deal. :p
Right--that's why you're off an hour. You need to tell it to adjust backwards by turning DST off ;)

Remove ads