OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Rystil Arden

First Post
Alright, that should work. I'm going to try to have some portions in e-mails ahead of time for starting separate information, since that way I won't have to use massive series of SBLOCKs. Likely we'll have Episode 1 (with Al and Rose) and Episode 2 (with the others) running at the same time for a little bit, then everyone meets in Episode 3.

Raylis

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
At least the only character we're missing wasn't ever important to the main plot. Even Selim did something important, what with the secret and all.

Psiren was important to the plot; she gave Ed the information about the Red Water in Xenotime which in turn led them to Marko.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Raylis said:
Psiren was important to the plot; she gave Ed the information about the Red Water in Xenotime which in turn led them to Marko.

Psiren's information was important, but not the character herself. The only thing she did that was important in the long run was that one tip. It could have been Inspector Zenigata-alike(one time where the english dub really fails, aparently the translators had never heard of Lupin the 3rd) that told him it, and it wouldn't have made much difference. I mean, Akroya and Xenotime aren't even in the comic. That's not to say she wouldn't be a great character or anything but she really wasn't important to the plot.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Psiren's information was important, but not the character herself. The only thing she did that was important in the long run was that one tip. It could have been Inspector Zenigata-alike(one time where the english dub really fails, aparently the translators had never heard of Lupin the 3rd) that told him it, and it wouldn't have made much difference. I mean, Akroya and Xenotime aren't even in the comic. That's not to say she wouldn't be a great character or anything but she really wasn't important to the plot.
Well, admittedly Psiren wasn't crucial, and some people consider her to be a 'filler' episode, but she was still fun.

Anyway, mostly nobody replied to me with loose ends or okays on the starting stuff, so I'll probably start Rose and Al first, but we can also start the others in a bit too.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Also, I made a Rogue's Gallery with pictures and public info of each character. Selim gets no picture because I couldn't find one of him. Elysia's is amateur-drawn because she obviously isn't a teen in the show. Lust's is not in her Ishbalan human state because I can't find a picture of her like that.

Remove ads