OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well in case you didn't hear there was a rather big earthquake in Hawaii this Sunday morning near the Big Island. I live on Oahu though so the biggest problem we had was being woken up at seven o'clock and power loss for most of the day. There've apparently been no fatalities state wide.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Well in case you didn't hear there was a rather big earthquake in Hawaii this Sunday morning near the Big Island. I live on Oahu though so the biggest problem we had was being woken up at seven o'clock and power loss for most of the day. There've apparently been no fatalities state wide.
I saw it in the news--whew, glad no one was hurt!

Dire Lemming

First Post
No, there were injuries, just no deaths. The Big Island had allot of property damage apparently, but Oahu, (the island with Honolulu on it for the geographically impaired) was pretty much fine. They shut down the power plants as a precaution but nothing happened so they started them up again, which took the whole day, it's dark outside now though so I hope they're done.

I just finished issue seven of FMA and got to see the Fuhrer in full combat gear. He really likes his sabers it seems. He has a harness on with four swords sheathed on the back of his waist! Crazy anime dual-wielding, though I don’t know what he does with the other two swords. Thought you might find it to be an interesting idea.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
No, there were injuries, just no deaths. The Big Island had allot of property damage apparently, but Oahu, (the island with Honolulu on it for the geographically impaired) was pretty much fine. They shut down the power plants as a precaution but nothing happened so they started them up again, which took the whole day, it's dark outside now though so I hope they're done.

I just finished issue seven of FMA and got to see the Fuhrer in full combat gear. He really likes his sabers it seems. He has a harness on with four swords sheathed on the back of his waist! Crazy anime dual-wielding, though I don’t know what he does with the other two swords. Thought you might find it to be an interesting idea.
Selim also enjoys his sabres, though if more players don't sign up, it looks like now we'll have no Selim and no Psiren.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I'll tentatively throw my hat into the ring. While I like where you're going with this Rystil I found the series to be a real mixed bag for me, with some really satisfying and really irritating elements. Nonetheless I imagine what I thought about FMA will probably be expressed pretty well in that character preference email. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
I'll tentatively throw my hat into the ring. While I like where you're going with this Rystil I found the series to be a real mixed bag for me, with some really satisfying and really irritating elements. Nonetheless I imagine what I thought about FMA will probably be expressed pretty well in that character preference email. :)
I'd imagine so--if it's something like "I hate Al because he was an idiot in scenes X, Y, and Z, so I don't want to play him" or "I like the whole Fullmetal Alchemist thing except, well, you know, the alchemy...and maybe the metal" it might give it away :D

More seriously, though, glad to have a possible fifth :)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Festy_Dog said:

So what didn't you like about FMA? :)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
So what didn't you like about FMA?

Well, the answer is a fairly simple one really but can be considered a pretty big spoiler.

[sblock=Warning! Spoiler!]They killed Hughes. Biggest no-no they could have done. I loved the series until that point, then I became largely apathetic to it.[/sblock]

Remove ads