General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
... My next character is going to have ranks in Profession(sage) though, so I'm interested in the answer!

Hey - which PC are you dropping, Patlin? Do you want me to kill Banion off for ya? :lol:

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
Hey - which PC are you dropping, Patlin? Do you want me to kill Banion off for ya? :lol:

I simply have a back up plan! :)

I'd rather be telling you in a few months something similar to what you said about Rowan, that Banion was begining to annoy me but that now I'm having a great time playing him. However, should Banion or Tor die, Orion Wildwind will make an appearance.

Mostly, I just really enjoy designing characters. :)

IcyCool

First Post
Patlin said:
Mostly, I just really enjoy designing characters. :)

I know what you mean, I've got 7 characters on the backburner. Thank goodness for Living Eberron, or some of those might never see the light of day.

Verbatim

Explorer
My second one is about to appear. I made a concept for a quasi-fallen priest of a luck deity and while he didn't get picked up for the game I made him for, I really want to see if he could make it here on the boards. Just have to find an appropriate diety for him to follow here and then post him up.

As I still have a feeling Merlis is going to get in deep trouble here real soon LiquidBlue.

LiquidBlue

First Post
Verbatim said:
As I still have a feeling Merlis is going to get in deep trouble here real soon LiquidBlue.

Just make sure that Merlis doesn't insult anyone taller than himself, that he makes himself less tasty than those around him, and that he is tied securely with a strong rope.

AS for your other chacter, it seems that there are a number of Gods that might work, most of them evil.

On a related note, one character that I considered and thought to be fun was a Paladin of Geoth the god of Cooking, Hospitality, and Celebration. I thought that he might have a rather fun code of conduct. In the end, I abandoned him.

Verbatim

Explorer
LiquidBlue said:
Just make sure that Merlis doesn't insult anyone taller than himself, that he makes himself less tasty than those around him, and that he is tied securely with a strong rope.

AS for your other chacter, it seems that there are a number of Gods that might work, most of them evil.

On a related note, one character that I considered and thought to be fun was a Paladin of Geoth the god of Cooking, Hospitality, and Celebration. I thought that he might have a rather fun code of conduct. In the end, I abandoned him.

I would hire a porter if I thought that would keep me alive longer..:)

And I went with Mongrel for the priest idea, luck and trickery seem well suited for a man who sees himself as more of a gambler than a priest..:)

Verbatim

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
Some one call me? :D

Unlike Valen, he will be more sullen and morose, the bitter irony aspect of luck, not the positive side that makes you smile like the Joker..:)

I need to touch bases with the approvers and see if the e-mail they sent me with the few corrections they saw meant that I could post him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads