OSRIC v1.00 released.

OSRIC is free to download.

It is a complete and playable game in itself, but more importantly, it is a tool for publishers. See the pages here for a more complete explanation.

V1.00 is the first version I'm prepared to call finished.

V1.00 fixes include several hundred clarifications and consistency enhancements, most notably among the spells, all of which should now have the correct range and area of effect, and I've removed a few howlers (e.g. lightning bolts do at least seven times the damage they used to...)

Mycanid

First Post
Hooray!! [A host of myconid stand up and raucously applause with spongy hands creating a sound like the population of three planets all engaged in the golf clap....]

Seriously though ... I am happy for you! Onwards and upwards!

Delta

First Post
You guys simply must change the name. As much as I love the idea, a vaguely non-pronouncable acronym is really going to hobble people picking it up.

jeffh

Adventurer
Delta said:
You guys simply must change the name. As much as I love the idea, a vaguely non-pronouncable acronym is really going to hobble people picking it up.

What are you talking about?

greywulf

First Post
Way to go!!! Congratulations. It's like giving birth when you reach something you're willing to call 1.00. Except without all the pain, blood and drugs.

ok, sometimes it's exactly like that........

:) Congrats again.

Remove ads