OSRIC v1.00 released.

greywulf said:
Way to go!!! Congratulations. It's like giving birth when you reach something you're willing to call 1.00. Except without all the pain, blood and drugs.

ok, sometimes it's exactly like that........

:) Congrats again.

I don't know about blood, pain, and drugs, but my wife tells me that over 500 cups of tea, nearly 250 pints of Theakstone's Old Peculier, and two and a half bottles of Talisker have gone into OSRIC so far. ;)

greywulf

First Post
PapersAndPaychecks said:
I don't know about blood, pain, and drugs, but my wife tells me that over 500 cups of tea, nearly 250 pints of Theakstone's Old Peculier, and two and a half bottles of Talisker have gone into OSRIC so far. ;)

OSRIC - the tannin and alcohol powered role-playing game!

Heh. I like.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
It's heading for my HDD now... congrats!

Osric, from Hamlet, is responsible for one of Shakespeare's most gamer-friendly quotes: "A hit, a very palpable hit." May this OSRIC be responsible for many more. :)

Lorne

First Post
I've been pronouncing the title "OZ-rik."

Edit: just realized everybody is joking. Boy, am I sleep deprived. Having a two-year-old does that to you. . .

Lorne

kaomera

Explorer
Congratulations, thanx, and if you do change the name (which would be at least as silly as calling the thing "OSRIC" in the first place, IMHO) please don't use "Advanced Tables and Charts", as I'm using that for my 3.5-ized OSRIC homebrew.

(And by "using" I mean "thought about once, before putting exactly zero actual effort into the thing...
:]
)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Delta said:
You guys simply must change the name. As much as I love the idea, a vaguely non-pronouncable acronym is really going to hobble people picking it up.

Osric [OZ rik] is hard to pronounce?

Remove ads