City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bison

First Post
This talk of orcs has left Droggle in a somewhat surly mood. he lays his pick across his lap, fingering the sharp point as he stares out a window.

He knows prospecting is an honest trade, one his family would approve of, much more so than adventuring. And he could not deny that every fiber of his being longed to be back in the mountains once more.

But still, he would put that off for the time being. There would be time in his life to plumb the heart of many mountains and claim their magnificent treasures. But now was the time for adventure .. now was not the time for his pick to chip at rock, but pierce through flesh.

He grinned a bit at that thought, hardly noticing the trinket that captivates the rest of the patrons.

orsal

LEW Judge
As the debate about the nature of orcs fades, and the atmosphere becomes a little more relaxed. Nurlan walks up to the bar to greet Joe. "Things seem much as when I was last here, I guess?"

Joe replies, "Sure, but you've changed. So you're a knight now? And there's a question you haven't even asked me yet."

Nurlan gets a surprised look on his face. "You mean... Irene?"

The bartender nods. "She's been in here. She came back months ago, then left on some job."

Nurlan is beaming at the news. "But that means she survived Jezibel!" Did she say anything about what happened to that scoundrel?" Joe shakes his head. "Well, at least we know who won. If you see her again -- make that when you see her again, I'm sure she'll be back -- tell her if she ever returns to Monemvassia, she should visit -- well, she should visit the amphitheatre outside the city that's now a music venue. She'll find out soon enough what it's called. Say, could I have an Ironshield dwarven ale?"

TheOcho

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Mind the order Maladar. Valan grins and rolls but he doesn't let them go, hmm... I sorry I just had an odd thought, perhaps the music is affecting me more than I relised.

OoC: :\ IC is refusing to load for me, I'll try again later.

[sblock=ooc] Did I skip a turn or someone? I thought I counted up the right rounds for the last ante.[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
No problems, We'll just keep this order. Valan smile and rolls Horde II, lot in pot. (1d6=2, 1d6=4) His smile flickers for a second as he considers calling on his god for the luck to win this burgeoning pot. Your turn Jinx.

OoC: [sblock]Yes, I think.
It went Val 1791, Mal 1792, Jin 1795, Mal 1799, Val this post. No problem, we can just keep this order.

Val
Jin
Mal.
Only the order matters since new pots don't start at the beginning, the just continue the roll order.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Learned? I would have guess that was a Ioun stone, but as it is a magical item, it cannot learned. What is it exactly?" asks Opale to Ironwolf.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx flicks yet another gold piece in the pot, staring at the growing heap of coins as he picks up the dice. Just move the dice with your mind. All that money. It's so easy.. oh, and so very wrong. The thought's repressed, though the effort sours up his face as he rolls.

The dice come up four and five, and a little tension drains out of him. "Well.. pot's gettin' fatter and fatter, and still nothin's decided. Guess that makes it your turn, Maladar."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard sits back in his chair, slowly enjoying the dark ale in his large mug, taking in all the happenings and action of the Inn.

OOC: just checking in... ready and waiting for . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads