City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bison

First Post
Droggle stares at his mug, sipping at the frothy ale. he is glad his cousin has stopped singing, though that did tend to break up his boredom. But for all these days sitting here drinking away the time, he could feel a palpable anticipation in the air now. Something was afoot, he could feel it, he could taste it, and he would be ready

ajanders

Explorer
ethandrul said:
Hmnnn Hmmmn HA Ru BRAAAAAAAAGH!

Michael comes through the doors and looks down at the puddle on the floor.

"Joe, I see you too have had better days."
He flicks a contemptuous glance at the drunk before stepping around his refuse.
"Michael Grannion."

Crossing the room, he selects a quiet table, draws a writing case from the sack he carries across his back, and begins writing a letter.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The door opens to the dark, overcast world outside. In walks a small creature, little more than three feet tall, entirely covered in a blue hooded cloak. As the creature enters the warm, well-lit tavern, he casts the hood of his cloak back to reveal the large head of a gnome. He smiles and shivers off the chill from outside.

Throwing his cloak to the side, the gnome puffs his chest out and announces his presence regally, "A fine but potentially wet day to you all! Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the Third, Illusionist Extraoridinaire, at your service!" He bows deeply, his bulbous nose nearly touching the floor, and then stands up with a swish of his cloak.

"My companions and I find ourselves in need of an appraisal. Surely there's someone here with a keen eye for gems?"

OOC: Weather referred from Wik's "The Search for Tomas Quinn", an adventure taking place in Orussus.

Bison

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
The door opens to the dark, overcast world outside. In walks a small creature, little more than three feet tall, entirely covered in a blue hooded cloak. As the creature enters the warm, well-lit tavern, he casts the hood of his cloak back to reveal the large head of a gnome. He smiles and shivers off the chill from outside.

Throwing his cloak to the side, the gnome puffs his chest out and announces his presence regally, "A fine but potentially wet day to you all! Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the Third, Illusionist Extraoridinaire, at your service!" He bows deeply, his bulbous nose nearly touching the floor, and then stands up with a swish of his cloak.

"My companions and I find ourselves in need of an appraisal. Surely there's someone here with a keen eye for gems?"

OOC: Weather referred from Wik's "The Search for Tomas Quinn", an adventure taking place in Orussus.

Droggle lifts his sleepy head up off the table and looks at the diminutive adventurer.

"I have seen a gem or two in my time master gnome. though my father has a much better eye than I, I would be happy to take a look at what you have"

(OOC I have a few ranks in appraise, mostly for flavor for my character, but if you want a very mediocre appraise check I've got a +3 check, or +5 if you can find a reason to give this the dwarven racial bonus :) )

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan greets the newcome in Gnomish: "
Welcome! I am sorry I cannot help you with the gems, but do join us for a drink and song!
" He then saunters toward Hasin, as the latter perks up, and says, "I promised you a song, do not fall asleep before I have had a chance to make good." He begins to sing Of Wine, Women and Song, a tune about how the good life is made by wine that is well-aged and big-boned, women that are neither, and songs that are -- well, are just about anything, so long as they are enjoyed in the presence of wine that is well-aged and big-boned and women that are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads