• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse (aka Shooting the Messenger)

Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse: Who Do You Dislike the Most Right Now?

• Lorraine Williams

Votes: 53 49.5%
  • Scott Rouse

Votes: 54 50.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

senodam

First Post
I don't dislike either of them to be honest. I've never met either of them, and despite their parts in the history, however recent, of gaming I don't see much point in feeling animosity to someone who is to all intents and purposes, the visible part of a faceless company.

Sejs

First Post
Who and Who?

I game to game, I don't game to give two tugs about the pseudo-celebrity of who works for what company when something happens.

Sammael

Adventurer
Since the Lady of Pain was modelled after Lorraine Williams, I'd say she is more than a little known and visible in the gaming circles - at least of those who used Sigil in their games...

BluSponge

Explorer
If Lorraine Williams hadn't run the company into the ground in the first place, we'd be in a completely different situation. Just sayin'.

Tom

beeber

First Post
okay, i've read a tad on other sites and now know who *he* is.

eh, they both suck.

getting rid of the mags is a mistake. i'd much rather read paper than stare at a screen.

Allandaros

Explorer
Sammael said:
Since the Lady of Pain was modelled after Lorraine Williams, I'd say she is more than a little known and visible in the gaming circles - at least of those who used Sigil in their games...

But I thought the Lady of Pain was supposed to be, y'know, enigmatic and COOL and stuff.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
beeber said:
who's the guy?
The WotC spokesman who cheerfully explained killing one of the most valuable brands in RPGs by saying:

“Today the internet is where people go to get this kind of information,” said Scott Rouse, Senior Brand Manager of Dungeons & Dragons®, Wizards of the Coast. “By moving to an online model we are using a delivery system that broadens our reach to fans around the world. Paizo has been a great partner to us over the last several years. We wish them well on their future endeavors.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads