Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse (aka Shooting the Messenger)

Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse: Who Do You Dislike the Most Right Now?

• Lorraine Williams

Votes: 53 49.5%
  • Scott Rouse

Votes: 54 50.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a fan of Ms Williams, due to rumours of various vindictive acts she is alleged to have carried out.

I feel sorry for Mr Rouse. I can't imagine he actually wrote what was attributed to him. Presumably the official line was handed down from above and he was the poor sod who had to come out with that garbage.

However, even if he wrote every word and considers it a press release Shakespeare would have been proud of, he doesn't deserve the personal attacks he has been receiving.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
If I had to choose, I'd choose Williams; if the third-hand accusations against her are true, she had a substancial hand in running TSR into the ground though if Gary's posts are any indication it seems that of any higher-up, the Blumes deserve the most dislike of any.

Nifft said:
Lemmon curry for the win, I'm afraid.
I actually prefer "I'm Brannich Blacksmoke" to "Lemoncurry" as the nonsensical option on polls anymore. And lately, "I like nipple pizza" has been growing on me too.

Felon

First Post
beeber said:
getting rid of the mags is a mistake. i'd much rather read paper than stare at a screen.
I suspect WotC figured that a lot of folks might agree with you, so they decided to pare down your options. Stare at a screen, or stare at nothing.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm closing this thread down, it may be meant in humour, but it seems rather mean spirited at best, and its been reported three times alread.

Clunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads