Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse (aka Shooting the Messenger)

Lorraine Williams vs. Scott Rouse: Who Do You Dislike the Most Right Now?

• Lorraine Williams

Votes: 53 49.5%
  • Scott Rouse

Votes: 54 50.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklone

Nightfall said:
Dark,

Well only evil to the PCs that tried to become gods. ;)
I leave the translation for the magazines situation to more imaginative people than me, myself and I. :D

teitan

Legend
I don't know if Dragon and Dungeon were "valuable" brands. In my store (where I work) we went from selling about 10 copies of Dragon on subscriptions and about the same in Dungeon on subscription and about 4 or 5 off the shelves to ordering NONE in the course of 6 months. That isn't a good sign in an otherwise strong D&D shoppe.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Teitan,

You live in Ohio man! :p They still think flat is good and that Cleveland is the best city in America! :p ;)

*is kidding*

Shemeska

Adventurer
Sammael said:
Since the Lady of Pain was modelled after Lorraine Williams

As far as I know, that's not accurate.

The Lady of Pain was inspired by a Swinburne poem, and Dana Knutson's concept art.

Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Dislike?

1) I don't think it's appropriate to make a pure "who do you dislike"-thread concerning real persons. It feels disrespectful.
2) I dislike neither of them. I don't agree with their actions... but I don't hate'em, because I don't know them. Erik Mona & Co. on the other hand, are here, are doing the editorials, these are people I can actually "like".

I'd be much more happy to see a "Who do you like more!" thread with all our good guys! ;)

Schmoe

Adventurer
I'm certainly not going to shoot the messenger. While I'm angry and disillusioned with the WotC decision, it's pure speculation to conjecture how much input Mr. Rouse had in the decision. The press release is him carrying out his job duties as they relate to the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads