[OOC] Underdogs [a core dnd game][4/4]

covaithe

Explorer
Sounds like a valid IC response to me. Just don't be surprised when the other party members are upset with you IC. :) Assuming we survive, that is...

doghead

thotd
Thanks for being up front DEFCON. Its horrible knowing that a player isn't having fun in the game. But its worse not knowing that a player isn't having fun. At least if I know, I can try and do something about it.

At this point, in this situation, there is not much I can do to change the basic situation. But I will keep in mind your comments as things play out.

Voda. I just wanted to make sure. I also missed your last post here which made it fairly clear. My mistake.

OK. So Round 2 is done.

doghead
aka thotd

covaithe

Explorer
Ok, I'm confused. A few rounds ago, she seemed to be saying that the only hope for peace was to let Ji'or have his way. Now she says if he wins, there's no peace? Then, she said she can't be seen to challenge him, now she's making him look like a fool with the mist and the chanting? What's going on?

doghead

thotd
ooc - Underdogs

covaithe said:
What is going on?

Good question. Everything you said above is correct, so you are not missing anything. Except perhaps an explanation. But that the characters will have to get from Urthe.

doghead

thotd
ooc - Underdogs

Welcome back and Happy New Year everyone.

First off, apologies for the current encounter. It has grown into something of a monster of my own making. Hopefully we can clear the decks of it soon and get the PC's back on centre stage where they should be.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
I am going to pull the plug on Underdogs and Junk Yard Dogs. For various reasons my head is not in the right place to run a game and I don't seem to be able to get my thoughts straight. It has got to the point where I am avoiding the computer, which isn't fair on anyone.

doghead
aka thotd

Remove ads