What happened?

Solange

First Post
OOC: According to Stulgar's sheet, it's a 13. Might be 14 if he's still hasted. He lost the other effects, right? And Lily will try to keep pace with Siobhan, so she'll move to follow her.

Bront

The man with the probe
Solange said:
OOC: According to Stulgar's sheet, it's a 13. Might be 14 if he's still hasted. He lost the other effects, right? And Lily will try to keep pace with Siobhan, so she'll move to follow her.
OOC: Bingo. 14 is correct.

Moggthegob

First Post
ALso Evil Magic weasel pops up and growls at Raven,Latharion, and Stulgar fearsomely....will saves please as you feel,for a moment very afraid of this weasel

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Is evil magic weasel also an Aberration? I doubt it, but they need to know whether to add the +1 to saves. Speaking of which, Siobhan made her Will Save against the stunning glance with an 18)

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC; yup pop goes the evil magic weasel it is not technically an aberration,though it is prettyt much as close as you can without being an aberration

Moggthegob

First Post
Will save for Latharion vs. Sleep (1d20+0=13) i forgot the +1 for aberrations so he makes it

vs, fear
Latharion's will save (1d20+1=11)
Latharion drops his weapons and run slowly as he is suddenly very exhausted.

Then stulgar tears into the Gauth almost completerly slicing him in half but the gauth is still very aware and very upset.

lily attempts to put the final blow on the thing as Raven runs away.
Lily, sling (1d20+8=9, 1d4+3+2d6=17)
but she is kind of new at slings and the bullet flies off in an errant direction.

Siobhan, your up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Natural 1 on the attack :( Man, all these Will saves are brutal. I bet Latharion would want to use an Action Point if that Will Save against being bothe Exhausted and Panicked was 14 or less (if it was just frightened and not panicked, I believe he gets to keep his weapons while he runs))

Remove ads