• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
BigB said:
The Rich Beyond Dreams Group has just returned to Orussus and are looking to recruit some help 5th lvl ish. I don't want to take away from the other adventures that are just starting. The current group will be in Orussus a while before the continuation begins but others can join any time now.

I think they have decided to continue either way with or without any additional help.

What's the current group like (party composition)?

BigB

First Post
Creamsteak said:
What's the current group like (party composition)?

Three of the origional party dropped from LEW, leaving a Ranger (Lookspring) and a Soulknife (Phoenix). And a heavily used wand of CLW.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Cross-posted from M-A thread:

Checked in so far--Ironwolf, Vanitri, Tenebrynn, Rinya, Michael, Juliana, Nodis, Ash, Ashna, Rinaldo, Opale, Nurlan, Hasin, Droogle, Babette, Maladar, Tor, Gur, Richard, Jace, Gaius, Baldrian, Valan, Hulgyr, Devlin, Fimbus, Tumna.

Count==27. Capacity == ~50.

Needed to run all main adventures--24 (achieved).
Capacity for main adventures--36 (9 more).
Needed to run all main adventures plus side adventures--32 (5 more).

As per the quoted post, we are currently at about half of maximum capacity for the Mega-Adventure, and we're close to having enough to run all the main and tie-in adventures (needed figures assume 4 PCs per group, capacity assumes 6 per group). Though we already theoretically have enough to run all the main adventures, the distribution may not be ideal. For instance, we're a bit light right now on the entire 2-5 range (particularly 4 and 5, which have less than 4 PCs between them).

So come and join the fun and become a part of LEW history with the biggest shared event to hit our world yet!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dungannon said:
I'm waiting 'til Lucien gets approved for 4th level before I move him over to the party.
That certainly works if you prefer, but since you won't be earning XP just yet anyway, there is no rule stopping you from sending him to the party either--whichever you prefer. (Also, I want to put as little pressure as possible on the approvals judges because I know how hard their job can be)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Cross-posted from M-A thread:
Checked in so far--Ironwolf, Vanitri, Tenebrynn, Rinya, Michael, Juliana, Nodis, Ash, Ashna, Rinaldo, Opale, Nurlan, Hasin, Droogle, Babette, Maladar, Tor, Gur, Richard, Jace, Gaius, Baldrian, Valan, Hulgyr, Devlin, Fimbus, Tumna.

Count==27. Capacity == ~50.

Needed to run all main adventures--24 (achieved).
Capacity for main adventures--36 (9 more).
Needed to run all main adventures plus side adventures--32 (5 more).
As per the quoted post, we are currently at about half of maximum capacity for the Mega-Adventure, and we're close to having enough to run all the main and tie-in adventures (needed figures assume 4 PCs per group, capacity assumes 6 per group). Though we already theoretically have enough to run all the main adventures, the distribution may not be ideal. For instance, we're a bit light right now on the entire 2-5 range (particularly 4 and 5, which have less than 4 PCs between them).

So come and join the fun and become a part of LEW history with the biggest shared event to hit our world yet!
I know Saithnar and the others in the 'Long Live the Queen' adventure are all (or mostly all I believe) hoping to get done with it soon so they can get in on the Mega Adventure. B4cchus was kind enough to start it up to give our low level people something to do while we waited. Of course as soon as we got going almost, so did the Mega Adventure finally. Don't know how exactly three 2nd level people and eight 1st level people would fit into the above calculations, but hopefully it'll work out somehow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
I know Saithnar and the others in the 'Long Live the Queen' adventure are all (or mostly all I believe) hoping to get done with it soon so they can get in on the Mega Adventure. B4cchus was kind enough to start it up to give our low level people something to do while we waited. Of course as soon as we got going almost, so did the Mega Adventure finally. Don't know how exactly three 2nd level people and eight 1st level people would fit into the above calculations, but hopefully it'll work out somehow.
It will work most excellently. Even assuming that Boddynock doesn't run his tie-in because he has a lot on his plate, there's space for ~18 level 1 characters at most in the main lowbie adventure and the two tie-ins. We have 8 so far, so the eight new level 1s will make 16, which works. But I hope that LLtQ can end soon--I don't want to delay the other 30 people for too long either. If I had all of them plus the updated Lucien and maybe 1 or 2 more 5+, I'd move to the council this weekend.

Bront

The man with the probe
I can take 4-6 L1s. The mission will be more social, investigative, and festive instead of a lot of combat, and I'll definately need a cleric or paladin, but it's part of the mega adventure. I still need to draw it up completely, but I'll likely be starting it early into the mega adventure breifing.

RA, any particular judges I should send it to besides yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads