Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
Yup, I've got lots from people but I'll start tracking the extra craft points from Pheonix, Vanitri and Rinaldo against current projects. I don't anticipate there being a problem given the number of things he is crafting for himself.
1610/400 is the best for me atm.

SlagMortar

First Post
Though regarding cornering, does anyone else have Craft Magical Arms & Armor?
Nezrak, one of Xael's PC's, has Craft Magic Arms and Armor. He enchanted Nars's mithral shirt for him.

Edit: Nezrak charged a very similar rate.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Oh cool, I thought he just had Wonderous Item, but yeah it looks like he has both.

EDIT: I looked at all casters that are high enough level (including manifestors). Nezrak and Tenebrynn are the only two with Craft Arms and Armor. Ashna is the only one with Craft Wand. No one has Brew Potion that I spotted or Craft Rod. Craft Staff and Forge Ring are both still out of the range of all characters. Of the Psionic feats available I think Eternity might be the only Psionic crafter with Craft Universal Item. None of other feats look to have been used, though someone might have Imprint Stone that I missed.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Oh cool, I thought he just had Wonderous Item, but yeah it looks like he has both.

EDIT: I looked at all casters that are high enough level (including manifestors). Nezrak and Tenebrynn are the only two with Craft Arms and Armor. Ashna is the only one with Craft Wand. No one has Brew Potion that I spotted or Craft Rod. Craft Staff and Forge Ring are both still out of the range of all characters. Of the Psionic feats available I think Eternity might be the only Psionic crafter with Craft Universal Item. None of other feats look to have been used, though someone might have Imprint Stone that I missed.
(OOC: Zaeryl effectively has all of the craft feats if he likes for an additional 100 XP on top of the usual XP price of the item--which becomes trivial for large orders)

Erekose13

Explorer
And I've thought of taking advantage of that for Eternity too to swap out her Universal Item feat for something else.

Heckler

First Post
Just a quick note for the character judges. I don't know if you have recieved my most recent e-mails or if you've been too busy to check on him, but Octavio is ready to have another go-around at approval for level 3.

Octavio

orsal

LEW Judge
Heckler said:
Just a quick note for the character judges. I don't know if you have recieved my most recent e-mails or if you've been too busy to check on him, but Octavio is ready to have another go-around at approval for level 3.

Octavio

There's a backlog of approval requests right now. My apologies to everyone who's waiting.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yes, don't push the approval judges. If I'm any indication, they're about a week behind, but given the holiday last week, that's not suprising.

Heckler

First Post
Bront said:
Yes, don't push the approval judges. If I'm any indication, they're about a week behind, but given the holiday last week, that's not suprising.
I wasn't trying to be pushy, just asking for a status update. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Heckler said:
I wasn't trying to be pushy, just asking for a status update. :)
I understand. Just making a disclaimer. Given I'll be at fault for up to 4 approvals, I can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads