Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
B4cchus said:
He was working on it but then the tweo groups decided to split up again :)
Kill them :]

I understand. I had to wait over 2 months once because of a split.

Someone

Adventurer
I have no idea of how close B4cchus's "amulet of dawn" adventure is to finish, but if it ends relatively soon Aletheia and Odno wil also be 3rd level or close to it.

Phoenix8008

First Post
B4cchus said:
He was working on it but then the two groups decided to split up again :)
My mistake, I've retconned my leaving since sticking together leads to faster resolution and nobody else had responded yet based on my leaving. Maybe the ants could sense the intruders in their tunnels and send the whole colony and queen to attack in force? :confused: :uhoh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Someone said:
I have no idea of how close B4cchus's "amulet of dawn" adventure is to finish, but if it ends relatively soon Aletheia and Odno wil also be 3rd level or close to it.
I think we've got some work left to do in BoD yet. It seems like there's a whole chapter we need to complete.

Patlin

Explorer
I think the Mega-Adventure has broken the living worlds. Most of my DMs seem to be plotting new amazing adventures instead of updating existing amazing adventures. :p

:lol: :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
I think the Mega-Adventure has broken the living worlds. Most of my DMs seem to be plotting new amazing adventures instead of updating existing amazing adventures. :p

:lol: :D
Are you referring to me and Heart of Artifice, I guess? Don't worry--we should get to the Council in the M-A soon. It is worth noting that Mondays and Tuesdays are hellishly busy for me and that Wednesdays where we give tests (like this Wed) can be just as bad or worse ;)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Are you referring to me and Heart of Artifice

In part, but it just seems to be one of those days where not much is getting updated. I was away from my computer most of Friday, and I suspect other people are busy today. Going down the list, most of the games I'm in don't seem ready for another post from me. :(

I expect that'll change in the normal cycle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
In part, but it just seems to be one of those days where not much is getting updated. I was away from my computer most of Friday, and I suspect other people are busy today. Going down the list, most of the games I'm in don't seem ready for another post from me. :(

I expect that'll change in the normal cycle.
Yeah, there's always a cyclical nature to these things. It's worth noting that for the percentage of our population in college (like me!), end of term is coming soon, which brings major deadlines associated with it but also the promise of free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads