Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Alright :) But I do hope that the hanger's opening is located at the basket ball court (which isn't mentioned in the map I posted). I always thought it would be funny how the professor would risk having a student or two fall to their death if they just happened to be playing basket ball when he sent out the X-men on a covert mission.

Jemal

Adventurer
I was actually gonna base that off something similar to the cartoon.. long underground tunnel leading out to a hidden opening in the side of a cliff.

drothgery

First Post
FYI - I probably won't be able to post tomorrow (and pretty much wasn't today). Tied up in meetings all day at work, and tomorrow's my tabletop game.

Jack of Tales

First Post
Is there uhm..any chance you're recruiting? I recently made a long string of M&M characters and have always had a love for marvel. <3 New X-Men

Edit: And if there are any spots what type of character would fit the groups needs? Anything? Support/tank/ranged/etc?

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Victim - Dont' remember which one, just remember thinking that tunnel was cool.

Jack - Sure, why not. As for what we need, it's "Another cool concept", so start throwin them at me. :D

If you've read the ooc/ic threads, you should know what I'm lookin for.

kirinke

First Post
Hey Jemal! Mind if I join in the fun? This'll be my second attempt at creating a M&M character

TEMPEST
Character Concept: Avatar, Elemental Master
Character Quote: "Life in general ain't fair. Deal with it."
Identity: Secret ID

Sabina is an army brat, both parents in the Marines. She born in Hong Kong while her parents were stationed there. All her life, she had a deep connection with nature and quickly caught the attention of the local spirits and oni and whathave you. As she was growing up, she always had some sort of nature spirit hanging around her, teaching her how to 'play' with them. When she was thirteen, her powers started to manifest in truth and on the advice of friends, she was sent to Xavier's school.

Tempest can control the elements: fire, water, air and earth. Outgoing and energetic, she is generally cheerful and polite, but when her anger is unleashed it can be quite terrible to behold.

Shayuri

First Post
Couple of minor notes.

1) We have a character named Temper. It might get confusing to have Tempest and Temper. :)

2) Lotta "controller" characters. Pyro controls fire. Calypso controls water. Phase can change one element into another. Alchemist can pretty much do everything any of those can, and more. :) You'd have to work pretty hard to find a unique schtick with this concept.

Remove ads