Playtesting?

BlackMoria

First Post
True.

Which means if Ashrem Bayle or myself suddenly and abruptly go silent on this thread and on 4E discussion threads in general, then one of us 'is golden'. ;)

LOL. Really, our chances are small at best. They are going to get 'thousands' of applications.

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
I'm sure they'll get thousands of applicants. All of them will be D&D aficionados and probably most of them will be perfectly acceptable as playtesters.

How, then, shall we create a fair and balanced system to choose playtesters?

We'll go by height and start with tallest first, of course. Simple! Elegant! Egalitarian!

(Alternately they could divy people up by U.S. State, alphabetically. Thinking about it, that would work well too.)

--fje

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
WOTC's got to get on the ball with this if they want some quality results from the test.
Maybe we'll see something today, being Monday and all.

EDIT - If the application goes up at WOTC, somebody please let us know here. I can't get to WOTC's main website because of my work filter. :(

Last edited:

RandomCitizenX

First Post
I'm wondering if they will be anything which excludes you from beig included in the playtest. Like running a fan site or working for another company or something along those lines.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
RandomCitizenX said:
I'm wondering if they will be anything which excludes you from beig included in the playtest. Like running a fan site or working for another company or something along those lines.

I would be amazed if that wasn't the case.

FickleGM

Explorer
RandomCitizenX said:
I'm more concerned with age requirements, since I have some under-18 players that I would like to use in playtesting. I don't know how NDAs work with minors...

Remove ads