Death of the Dragons IC

WarlockLord

First Post
Mekaz'zan woops loudly. Noticing all the blood, he winces, pulls out a potion, and drinks it. Then he stoops to loot the bodies of the orcs and ogres. Having done this, he wipes Soultaker clean with a rag.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mekaz'zan of no house worth mentioning. I have met Vimo, and Gorgonoth has loudly and obnoxiously introduced himself, but who are you others?" he asks, decapitating the 'sleeping' ogre.

OOC: Heals 1d8+1=6 points of damage, putting him at 14. Down a CLW potion and 2 doses of poison.

Mista Collins

First Post
Silently, Vimo bends down and grabs a piece of cloth of a fallen foe to wipe the blood from his flail. Standing there, taking deep heavy breathes, he stares at the others as they talk.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
WarlockLord said:
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mekaz'zan of no house worth mentioning. I have met Vimo, and Gorgonoth has loudly and obnoxiously introduced himself, but who are you others?" he asks, decapitating the 'sleeping' ogre.

"Aye, I am not know for my subtlety" Gorgonoth laughs out loud. Then, more earnestly, he adds: "Although I have never seen the likes of you before, you fought well, and for that, I salute you!" Gorgonoth does a deferent gesture with his guisarme, and then moves towards Emi, to see if she is ok.

hellrazor111

First Post
[Navar-Eth]
You wound the orc and it misses you again, Bronk smashes the orc into the ground, before being struck by an orc (10dmg), the orcs then go fleeing into the woods, you and Bronk manage to kill an orc as it tries to run.

[Were-tiger]
The Were-tiger kills another orc, and the final two orcs run off into the dark, after a second, the were-tiger bounds over to Navar-Eth and transforms back to his humanoid form, once completed, he asks It looked like you took a bad cut, are you ok?

[Gorgonoth]
You manage to hit a fleeing orc, though it doesn't seem to stop, only fuel its speed

[Gorgonoth, Mekaz'zan, Vimo, Emi]
As you converse, the healer comes out and starts to mend wounds, those left and healed start to carry away the dead, and insure that the orcs are dead

[sblock=Gorgonoth, Emi]
You both notice movement from the bushes across the road
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[Gorgonoth, Mekaz'zan, Vimo, Emi]
As you converse, the healer comes out and starts to mend wounds, those left and healed start to carry away the dead, and insure that the orcs are dead

[sblock=Gorgonoth, Emi]
You both notice movement from the bushes across the road
[/sblock]

Gorgonoth grabs his guisarme twohanded, and points towards the bushes, so his companions are aware of the threat. "You, in the bush, reveal yourself!"

WarShrike

First Post
"I've taken a few hits, Werefriend, but not as much as you have. Here, let me help with that a bit." Taking hold of the now man's shoulder, he mumbles a prayer.

Cure Light Wounds on Weretiger (1d8+4+2=14)

He then retrieves his bow and searches the corpses.

Steve Gorak said:
Gorgonoth grabs his guisarme twohanded, and points towards the bushes, so his companions are aware of the threat. "You, in the bush, reveal yourself!"

Anoyed, Navar-Eth responds: "Put that thing away, boy, you're going to hurt yourself." Navar and his companions enter the clearing. Upon seeing the Drow, he smiles and says: "Ahh, i see you captured their leader. Well, lets get the toruring underway shall we, i'm sure we all want to know why he lead the Orcs against this village."

***EDIT: Spells Update.***

[SBLOCK=Spells]
I've memorized the following spells:
Lvl 0: (Save DC 13) Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Know Direction, Purify Food and Drink.
Lvl 1: (Save DC 14) Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle.
Lvl 2: (Save DC 15) Barkskin, Delay Poison, Soften Earth and Stone.
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Emi blanches at the words.

"We don't do that kind of thing around here, mister," she raises her voice to say. "Besides, he was helping us against the orcs, so I don't think he was behind the attack. Who are you?"

Gorgonoth can see that the sleeves of her garment are singed near her hands, but she seems otherwise unharmed.

WarShrike

First Post
"An ally of convenience, it would seem. I kill Orcs. Call it a hobby. I've been tracking Orcs moving in this direction all day. I figured there'd be some fun here. I was right."

Mista Collins

First Post
"An ally of convenience? Well I guess any help should be thanked." The heavily armored Vimo says as he walks towards Gorgonoth. Removing his gauntlets, the man extends his hand forward. "I am Vimo, part of the city watch. Any injuries?"

Remove ads