S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Barrak, the roof is where it entered from. There is a hole in one of the skylights. I offer whatever help I can, whether it is tending the wounded or hunting the person responsible." Davan turns and pats Dreadnought on the back, "Fear not, I fear I did not read my gods signs correctly."

s@squ@tch

First Post
"Your offer of assistance is appreciated, but we have alerted the Jorasco enclave of our needs, they will be here momentarily."

"Please come back after the sun has dipped below the horizon, and we will see what remains of the expedition party."

"I understand that you have just arrived in town by airship, and do not have any lodgings in town as of yet, I would suggest the Chapterhouse."

With that, he leaves you and hurries back inside the Great Hall.

OOC:

It is still early in the afternoon. You can either choose to explore Stormreach -- shop, talk, etc, etc, or pass the time in the local pub.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Morph flinches back reflexively as the fire bursts through the corner of the room. He speaks, "We were supposed to be back there. That was meant to catch all of us in it. It was powerful, blowing out the wall like that, somebody knows we are here and wants us dead." Morph turns to the goliath, "If we did not meet you out here, we would likely all be dead now." Morph flexes his joints. That fire would have burned me to slag. A form resistant to fire would be very useful however.Morph follows the majority to wherever they are going. It matters not to him. He has little money for material wealth, and he needs not to eat or drink.

Rolzup

First Post
Darv gives the city a long and longing look, all but salivating at the thought of examining the city first-hand. But common sense, after a moment, prevails.

"We should stay together," he says slowly. "To be safe. That said, a drink or three would not go amiss."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Since the Stormreach map from WOTC's site was horrendously unreadable, I scanned in a copy from my books.

"X" on the map is the House Tharashk enclave (the walled in courtyard). You are currently standing right outside of it. Between area's 20 and 21 on the map.

If you have questions about which some of the numbered areas are, ask -- as some of the group has been in Stormreach before, and should have some knowledge of the place -- but obviously not in-depth knowledge that would come from Knowledge (Local - Stormreach).

Stormreach-readable.jpg

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Morph looks to Darv. "We should stay together, I will follow you to the tavern. If we are the target of assassins let's keep our wits about us." Morphs fist clenches and unclenches at the thought of Darv wanting to get drunk when they are in such serious circumstances.

Void - Githzerai Sleeping Tiger Monk 5 / Rogue 1

Void is the name.
The Gitz shakes Lo Kag's hand.
The hooded Gitz joins the other, his eyes scan the surrounding, the city's people and the interesting places, he has nothing to say, his social skills are low and he desires not to interact with the locals. Who knows how they will react to such alien.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Lo-Kag nods in enthusiastic appreciation of the gnome's suggestion. "Now there's an idea ah can get behind," he says with a grin, "There's a few places around here a thirsty man might wet his whistle, what say we go look one up, so long as we've got the time on our hands."

[sblock=OOC]Can I assume I'd know a bar or two from my time in the town?[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Nac Mac Feegle]

You know of two nearby places -- one is the Chapterhouse (#10 on map), which is a traditional tavern/inn, while the other would be Molou's Distillery (#6 on the map), which makes a unique to Xen'drik alcohol, much like gin. The distillery has a small bar attached to it, but for the most part is filled with hard-core drinkers, due to the sickly sweet smell of the distillation process that permeates most of the surrounding area of the distillery.

Two other places in town you have heard of are the Ship's Cat (#4 on map) and the Black Wrack (rowdy crowd, next to #5 on Map)

#5 is the Red Ring -- a blood sport arena, fyi.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads