Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ajanders

Explorer
Michael's ears prick up.
Librarians? I thought this was a party for adventurers?
He considers, briefly, the prospect of daring adventure in a library, perhaps hunting down a rogue volume of poetry. Or an evil tome of mathematics.
Is there any other kind?

Michael examines Ros from afar.
Two arms...two legs...all four appear to be working. No giant demonic kisses.
He watches her in the moonlight, feeling more cheerful than he has since laying eyes on Duvik's Pass.
She's wearing her hair differently.

As Vanitri walks his horse past him, Michael raises a hand.
"Well met, Vanitri. Mongrel has been good to you, I see."

(OOC: Vanitri might not recognize Michael: between foraging his way back from Duvik's Pass and the Afflicted clawing off bits of midsection, Michael is no longer slightly plump, but somewhere between thin and gaunt. He's picked up a short beard and mustache, where he used to be clean-shaven, and his armor is different: still a breastplate, but now marked with the black pillar instead of the white.
Also, Michael looks different: still commanding, but no longer welcoming. The old Michael would have wanted to be everyone's friend. This one doesn't care)

Heckler

First Post
A look of shock crosses Rinya's face as the barbarian realizes the company she's in.

Librarians? Why did it have to be librarians? My head is starting to hurt already. Which gods have I offended to be cursed so? Where is Ridik, he would know what to do?

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's about confidence as much as anything. And besides, I doubt few people will be looking at your feet."

OOC: Vanitri is 3 years older younger (yes, that's correct), a bit shorter, and a lot more confident (not that that was ever a problem), so I understand, but he never forgets a friend. He also appears to have a poorly dressed supermodel on his arm.

"Michael my friend, tis good to see you. Have you been eating? You look famished." Vanitri says.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Regailed in her adamantine plate, Juliana walks into the party scene.

'I think I'm not dressed right for this. But is it the right place for a Warrior to dress out of armor?' she thinks to her crystal.

'It's not unheard of. Perhaps you can find someone who can help you. Ask one of the women around here.'

Juliana ponders doing such, and looks around to see which women are here already.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: This could be ammusing then. Baring the barbarian, which of the women here look, in Juliana's opinion, to be the most fashionable and comfortable women here? Make any appropriate skill/ability checks if you need to ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmmm, I wouldn't say anyone, actually. Lex certainly isn't. Maybe someone else fashionable will come soon--you could wait for like Opale or something (maybe Ashna--that would be hilarious!). And you didn't answer me about Vanitri, but you should check your records--I'm pretty sure he's back down to 16 or so after the tower)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Is he really 3 years older? I'm almost positive that he's a little bit younger--viz, temporal distortions ;))
OOC: That stuck? I thought that went away? So Laynie is almost the same age, and Lex is older now? Hrm...

Remove ads