Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur Chuck-Chuck will wander in, smelling of fish and feet, sooner or later. He gives a harumph and asks, "Now what-fer goin on herr?" Not expecting much of an answer, he wanders in, with his dirt and flies in tow.

"This ain't no place fer me. What's this about?"

Velmont

First Post
The door open and a man is entering. He wears some fine outfit, some fine jewlry and as only weapon, an adamantium dagger that is carved with the Monemvassian heraldry. He is accompanied by a woman who have a dress that show both simplicity and luxury. The woman is carrying a young child, around 2 years old. With them, a four years old girl and a six years old boy are following. The young boy quickly seems to search the crowd. "Tenebrynn is there father." He tells, pionting the elf. "Yes, now calm down, Salvador" replies Rinaldo.

"You makes me sad, Salavdor, I thought I was your favorite wizard." tells a small women behind. She is wearing some siple travel clothing. Around her neck is a small viper. "Yes, aunt Opale, but I want to know what daddy have seen. He don't want to tell anything. Tenebrynn will surely tells more."

As the young boy tells that, Rinaldo looks at Tenebrynn and gives a little sign of the head that obviously mean to not tell a word.

A well build savage elf follow this troop. She is wearing a full plate armor bearing the symbol of Gundar, god of creation. "Tenebrynn makes thing with... greatness" tells the elf with some hesitation.

The troops install themselves at a table. Rinaldo eyes stop amoment, just like he had seen a ghost. "Nurlan! You are in Orussus? What a pleasure to see you again. Hey, is it Tor with you? How are you both."

Valeria walks to Ashna. "Ashnar? Is it you? What happened to you? Hogarth turned into an elven woman, you turn into a woman too and my husband looks like five years younger. What happen during those last weeks? Both Hogarth and Rinaldo are silent on that matter." Ashna see behind Rinaldo who makes a sign to stay silent about that matter.

During that time, Opale, is at the table with Hogarth, tajing care of the three children. Opale have created a large blue ogre and is talking about her last adventure, Salvador, Isabella listeing to her and Carlos seems just interested by the illusion.

ethandrul

First Post
Well now, If I was of a sinful disposition- I might be inclined to use the chance to rob the ol' Red Dragon Inn right now...but that's just my bark. Droogle LOOK! mead cakes! I haven't had them since your Ma made them when you first met your snaggle-toothed bride to be!

TheOcho

First Post
Maladar finally reaches the parties destination and surveys the crows from the rear. Grinning and laughing, "Well what a festive event this has turned into. It appears everyone from the Inn has come to enjoy themselves and get some fresh air". Maladar keeps to the rear not feeling all to comfortable around such nicely dressed people. Who will no doubt be drawing the attentions of the local thieves guild for easy prey. He gets the attention of a server for a mug of ale and hangs back to quietly enjoy the party.

[sblock=ooc]
I am not sure how much it matters but I will be away from a computer until late tonight or tomorrow. If groups are formed at some point between now and then from an event that happens, please keep a spot open for me in the lvl 1 groups. Thanks for your hard work on this event.
[/sblock]

*edit, changed from wench to server and fixed a mispelling.*

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
TheOcho said:
Maladar finally reaches the parties destination and surveys the crows from the rear. Grinning and laughing, "Well what a festive event this has turned into. It appears everyone from the Inn has come to enjoy themselves and get some fresh air". Maladar keeps to the rear not feeling all to comfortable around such nicely dressed people. Who will no doubt be drawing the attentions of the local thieves guild for easy prey. He grabs a serving wench and gets a mug of ale and hangs back to quitely enjoy the party.

[sblock=ooc]
I am not sure how much it matters but I will be away from a computer until late tonight or tomorrow. If groups are formed at some point between now and then from an event that happens, please keep a spot open for me in the lvl 1 groups. Thanks for your hard work on this event.
[/sblock]
(OOC: At this venue, they aren't wenches, but rather well-dressed servers)

Heckler

First Post
"Ohhh," is about all Babette can manage as she enters the party, awed by the displays of high magic. She walks around, trying to take in everything at once.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
A look of shock crosses Rinya's face as the barbarian realizes the company she's in.

Librarians? Why did it have to be librarians? My head is starting to hurt already. Which gods have I offended to be cursed so? Where is Ridik, he would know what to do?

Richard wanders through the crowd to Rinya's side, overhearing her lament he just grins and looks around... "They sure know how to make noise for Librarians!" he laughs.

Bison

First Post
ethandrul said:
Well now, If I was of a sinful disposition- I might be inclined to use the chance to rob the ol' Red Dragon Inn right now...but that's just my bark. Droogle LOOK! mead cakes! I haven't had them since your Ma made them when you first met your snaggle-toothed bride to be!

Droggle thinks back on the memory,

you know cousin, stuffing yourself with those and washing them down with a keg or two made that woman almost bearable to be around

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan

Velmont (Rinaldo) said:
The troops install themselves at a table. Rinaldo eyes stop amoment, just like he had seen a ghost. "Nurlan! You are in Orussus? What a pleasure to see you again. Hey, is it Tor with you? How are you both."

The apearance of another old comrade distracts Sir Nurlan from Michael. "Yes, I was just remarking to Tor that we seem to be getting quite a reunion of the Monemvassia goblin-hunting crew. Next thing, I suppose Irene will be walking in here! Say, did you know she survived her encounter with Jezibel? Joe told me she's been back in the tavern. He doesn't know what happened to Jezibel, but it can't be good. Tor, have you met Hogarth? Rinaldo and I went back to Monemvassia for another job, this time hunting assassins, and met Hogarth when we were imprisoned together by a black dragon. Anyway, Rinaldo, Hogarth, how have you been keeping yourselves since the fall of Causticus?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
Valeria walks to Ashna. "Ashnar? Is it you? What happened to you? Hogarth turned into an elven woman, you turn into a woman too and my husband looks like five years younger. What happen during those last weeks? Both Hogarth and Rinaldo are silent on that matter." Ashna see behind Rinaldo who makes a sign to stay silent about that matter.
Ashna looks Valeria straight in the eyes, and calmly says "I'm sorry, Valeria, but I'm not able to tell you. I hope things will become clear with time, however." She smiles and lets her hand and arm sweep in a quarter-circle as if to show off the venue and invite Rinaldo's wife in at the same time. "Enjoy the party, Valeria."

Remove ads