Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Hmmm, I wouldn't say anyone, actually. Lex certainly isn't. Maybe someone else fashionable will come soon--you could wait for like Opale or something (maybe Ashna--that would be hilarious!). And you didn't answer me about Vanitri, but you should check your records--I'm pretty sure he's back down to 16 or so after the tower)
OOC: Juliana has no concept, so she's as likely to see Lex as fashionable as the anyone, but who knows. Ashna would be ammusing.

Someone

Adventurer
"Some place where adventurers can eat and drink for free!" says Nodis. "Totally unheard of. I can't miss it after a long travel having to pay my expenses"

"Though to be sincere I really didn't pay much" says then in an absent minded tone.

Anyway he doesn't fancy walking. He psionically crafts a palanquin and two astral servants to carry him to the party.

Azmodaen

First Post
"Wow absolutley spectacular party. I leave town for a few weeks spelunking and I come back to this! Ash exclaims to himself, forgetting there are other people around.

He strides in to the crowd gracefully, eyeing everyone he passes, smiling to the ladies present.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan follows the entertainers all the way to the party. Tenebrynn is too much at the centre of things for Nurlan to grab his attention, but he knows that before the evening is through he will nab the elf to exchange reminiscences and stories. In the meantime he decides to meet some new friends. He spies Michael as the latter is clearly lost in thought, pining for the object of his affections. Sauntering over to the cleric, he holds out his hand. "Greetings, good sir. I don't believe we've met yet. My name is Nurlan, a singing minstrel, and I couldn't help noticing you have something on your mind besides the night's revelry."

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace

A man in a cloak and carrying a staff wanders into the party. He finds himself a corner and watches the festivities, smiling.

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus follows the crowd from the Red Dragon Inn, looking plain and almost severe in his simple chainmail and surcoat amid the fancy gowns and gleaming breastplates. He smiles with open amazement at the exuberant display of wealth and magic. After a few minutes, though, his normally reserved expression returns, and his eyes follow Sir Nurlan and Sir Tenebrynn.

Dargon

First Post
Lord Baldrian enter with the crowd, his new forged chainmail is as gleaming from the light of the place. Judging every detail of the place, he seems pleased and walk up to Sir Tenebrynn and introduces himself. "Greeting Sir Tennebrynn, Lord Baldrian Ranzau at you service. What a lovely place for a party, and what a magnificent show you put up on our way here. Well I hope that we will have a change to speak later, I would very much like to hear some of you stories. But I think you will be busy for some time so I will steal you attention later."

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: Hope it wasnt too presumptious to borrow Lex and Ashnar for the illusions.

(I've covered that in the Crux thread already. If this were outdoors, though, she'd be able to help with the pyrotechnics. ;))

A woman with short blonde hair, grey eyes, and a number of burn marks looks over the assembling guests with a smile. While her mostly-bright clothes are more feminine, they are still wizard's robe at the heart, and rather utilarian. Those who know or have heard of the wizard Ashnar certainly will see the resemblence, though some might believe she should have green eyes for that resemblence to be better.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor joins the party, following Nurlan in. He seems relaxed and happy, chatting with adventurers and entertainers alike. He's enjoying the opportunity to make new friends, and hopes to find out what exactly we're all celebrating.

Bison

First Post
Droggle slips into the room. Social gatherings were never where he felt most comfortable, but free food and beer? now that was something to get a dwarf excited about.

He sees the collection of adventurers of all sorts, the din of conversation about him as he hears bits and pieces of stories of strange monsters and heroic rescues, keeping an eye out for his cousin.

Remove ads