Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin heaves an exasperated sigh- he had just found a comfortable seat.He stands up, pours his mead on the floor-I will lend my axe to this noble cause! No friend of mine will walk to certain death unless it is by my hand! everyone stops and looks at him...uh that didn't come out right.Hasin kicks Droogle in the shin- then goes to stand by Jace and the monk.You both came with me earlier, now I will come with you- let no man says that Hasin Ashwind is a coward- I will not be the last to join this new party of blood! heh-And one of two things will happen I think- either you two will stoop to my level, or I will rise to yours.after a moment Hasin looks at Quozan's new tunic-Thats a pretty sharp looking shirt- i really think it looks better then the last one you had on.

BigB

First Post
Khairi moves closer to hear more of this danger to the world. Octavio, what do you say should we lend our blades? If we must fight any women leave them to me, it seems you have a soft spot for them :lol:

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo, who was with Valeria at the table, bring her apart, leaving the kids with Hogarth, tells her. "Go back home, it's start to be late."

Valeria looks at Rinaldo and asks with some worries. "Are you going with them?"

"Yes, they need me."

"They are numerous enough. They can handle that without you. Anyway, you don't even know what is coming, how can you tells they need you." tells Valeria.

"Because I know what Rayne was speaking about. I just didn't knew it would come so fast. And life of friends will be played in that, I don't want to see them dying without helping."

"You don't know if they will die. They have seen much. They are wizards and warriors, they know how to defend themselves."

"I wasn't speaking about them. Listen to me my dear, do what I ask you. You leave Jemeny in charge of our shop, here in Orussus. You start to gather your things. I want in three weeks, you to leave Orussus."

"What? And where are we going like that? Why should we leave?"

"Either going back to Senzio, or to Monemvassia. I'm not sure yet, you'll know after that meeting. For why. Just trust me."

"You scare me."

"I am scared. I don't want to lose you, niether I want to see my friends dying."

Valeria doesn't tell any more words and gather the kids. "Come on, we are leaving." "I don't want to go, it's too fun." "I wanted to hear another story." "No, we are going." Valeria, carrying Carlos and leading Salvador and Isabella leaves the party.

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo comes back with the group who have gathered to speak about the appearance. Hearing peladus comment, Rinaldo answers "Yes, as it is the only one he has made."

"Everyone, the person you have seen is Rayne Liore, one of the headmistress of the Chromatic Order. She is a powerful wizard of great knowledge. As she has told, there is no reason to panic yet. Dark cloud is gathering at the horizon and we need to prepare ourselves. The storm is not for tomorrow, but it is an hurrican that will strike us. I know only the great line of what is coming and some consequences. Everyone helps will be welcome, but I can't promise any material reward at the end. But this is more than a simple contract you can join in the RDI for a few golds, this is to stop a threat that could change the world as we know it." Rinaldo tells. He seems serious in his words and carry alot of emotion, just as he had lived once that event, but also showing a lot of hope. (OOC: Diplomacy roll to see how his speech was: 38, that should be enough for any indifferent person to Rayne speech to become helpful :p )

Last edited:

Bison

First Post
Droggle listens to the hushed wispers and sometimes paniced voices of some partygoers. He is not sure he believes all the doom and gloom prophecies, but he may need an excuse to get out of town for a while, so he steps forward to volunteer with the rest

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus watches with grim amusement as the gathered adventurers, many of them half drunk, rush to be the first to lay their bodies and, if the woman was to be believed, their souls on the line against an unknown foe. But his grin fades as he listens to the tense conversation between the Senzian merchant and his family, and realizes that, if this isn't just a party trick, there might be more at stake than just drunken adventurers. Well, Corvinus, it's time to see what the pay is like for saving the world. At least it's not the Guard.

Velmont

First Post
Erekose13 said:
[sblock=Trades]Tenebrynn would love to make a little cash actually. He's kinda broke. He's got upto 250XP @ 7.5gp per and upto 1250CP @ 1gp per.[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Trading]Well, Opale is broke after that too, I have to spend DM credits to buy the blessed book, and I rather keep my DM credit for further use (like buying back XP after a ressurection not to lose a level). But if you really want more money, here my suggestion. Borrow money to Rinaldo, create any item you want, and Rinaldo will sell it for you. He will takes 10% cut on it, leaving you with 80% of the market price. So for an item worth 100gp, you'll get 30gp in exchange of 4XP and 10 Craft Points.[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
"So it is happening. And earlier than expected." Ashnar murmurs after Rayne departs.
Boddynock said:
"Goodness, that's dramatic. Are all Tenebrynn's parties this exciting?"
"Technically yes, but I wouldn't think so in general." She responds.

Remove ads